"I told him to tell you the truth but he refused because he wants to fulfill Goob's last requests and he don't want you to be sad! He also said that he will faced the consequences by himself but I didn't expect this kind of consequences! What have you done, Mew?!"

Mew cried and he fell down to the floor listening to what Aunt Mame was saying.

"I-I'm sorry Aunt Mame. I d-didn't mean it. I really regret it! I love him Aunt Mame. I missed him so much. I even had a dream about him but he didn't talk with me. He caressed my cheeks, he kissed me and he disappeared just like that."

"I dream about Goob's too but he's disappointed with me and will never forgive me unless I ask for Gulf's forgiveness." said Mew while hugging Aunt Mame's knees.

"Why did you tell me all this instead of your family, Mew?! Why Mew, why?!"

"If I tell my family about this, they will stop searching for Gulf because of my stupid mistakes and I don't want them to do that. I don't want them to know about this especially my youngest sister, Becca because she's attached to Gulf and she loves Gulf so much and she would do anything just to protect Gulf from me and I choose to tell you because I'm scared that one day if he returned, he would ask me for a divorce or..... or he returned with a divorce paper in his hand."

"I-I can't handle it if he did that. He can hate me, Aunt Mame. He can shut me out, Aunt Mame. He can do anything to me but not the divorce. I don't want to lose him, Aunt Mame, I can't lose him. He is the love of my life." Mew bursted in tears.

"Stop hugging my knees Mew, stand up." She help Mew to stand up.

"Please, Aunt Mame. You can do anything to me but please, don't ask me to divorce him or gave up on him. I can't do that, Aunt Mame." She looked at Mew and she wiped the tears.

"Stop crying son. It would be a lie if I said that I didn't feel anything. Yes, I'm sad, I'm angry and I'm disappointed with you Mew but I know both of you were meant to be together. I won't ask you to divorce him or gave up on him but please find him for me, Mew."

"He's my only family other than the kids in this orphanage. Let's drop the subject now because it's time for me to cook dinner. Why don't you stay here a night? You can sleep in Gulf's old room." said Aunt Mame.

"Thank you, Aunt Mame. I'm sorry again for all mistakes that I did to you, Gulf and Goob." Aunt Mame nodded.

"What do you want to eat? Let me cook it for you."

"Can you cook for me yellow curry?" asked Mew.

"It's spicy and as far as I know, you didn't eat spicy food. Are you sure you want to eat yellow curry, Mew?" Mew nodded.

"Okay then. Go and take a bath. After that, have a rest. I will call you once I finish cooking the dinner." Aunt Mame kiss his forehead and Mew walked to Gulf's room.

"Yellow curry. Why does my instinct said that he will be a daddy once again?" Aunt Mame talks to herself.

LONDON
------------
Gulf knocked again and again on the door until the owner opened the door.

"Gulf..... *yawned* What can I help you?" asked Becca.