Chapter 12

Wren POV
I really like Chanel and I know she forgave me but I feel like she is still a little afraid of me and the guys. We have to not trigger any of those bullying memories for her or she could be forever afraid of us...

Chanel POV
Me and Tasia were talking about the tour when I saw Skylar eyeing Tasia constantly. "So any new crushes or boyfriends ?" I ask her. "No but i may have a crush on someone on the tour with us... She replied while blushing. "OMG WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!" I almost screamed. She shoved her hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet. "Maybe Skylar..." Lol . I was thinking I will play matchmaker ❤️💘😉.

The meet and greet was in 2 hours so me and girls started to get ready . I went into the bathroom i showered and shaved and did my stuff . I stepped out and started drying my body and hair. I straightened it to perfection. I put on my OBEY black beanie with a white muscle tee with a black bandeau. I put on my dark black ripped shorts and some high tops. I left the bathroom and the girls were ready. We all get into the limo, Yay im sitting by Ricky and JC(sarcastic btw)I put in my earbuds and listen to Uptown Funk . I lay my head on JCs shoulder and close my eyes. I feel him put his arm around me. I feel the car stop and i lean my head up and see we are at the center where its being held. I get out if the limo and see over 400 teens. I feel worried and nervous. We go in and prepare for the show. We all are on stage with mics and cool lights and a dj and everything.The security guards Let in the guards and they fill uo the floor below the stage and beyond. There were at least 1 thousand people here for the show . We start out doing random funny stuff. Now its question time everyone gets quiet as Twaimz, JC, and Jason go into the crowd for people with question. "Girl in the front with the Tristen poster." Says Twaimz. "Are you dating anybody Tristen?" she asks. "No but i do like somebody." He says. I got asked a question It was who i like..."Well there is this guy...but I will not name him."I saw JC , Tristen, Ricky, and wren look at me probably wondering, Is it me?
We head to the VIP where we take pictures with thw fans and sign stuff. Im at a booth with Ricky and Kian. The girls start coming up some of them look like sluts cause theyre clothes are too tight and short. But most are so nice. One girl comes up and is about 5/6 I go to where she is and she starts crying. Shes so small i hug her and pick her up. She looks at me and smiles shes so cute and is missing her 2 front teeth. I see a older girl in jeans and a Chanel tshirt. She sees the little girl in my arms and smiles. She runs up," Omg THE chanel is holding my little sister we love you sooo much!"she says. I take a pic with them and and hug them both. I love my fans they are so sweet im excited to meet the rest of them today and the rest of the tour.