chapter 47

Chanel POV
I had to get more models shoots incase I got sued by Andrea which she also threatened to do. I pulled Care outta school and she does online now cause I want her near me incase Andrea or Kian decides to pay her a visit at school. Liam started to model with me cause he has nothing better to do 😂. I went over to Connor's with Care for dinner but almost died when we walked in.
I saw Kian and Andrea having a blast with everyone. Shouldn't they be pissed at them? I slammed the casserole on the counter and saw many heads turn. Kian ran up and scooped Care from my arms. I tried to grab her back but someone held me back. I saw Kian crying and Care screaming for me. Kian and Andrea walked right out the front door with my screaming kid in their arms. I slapped whoever held me back in the face and ran to my car. I called 911 and reported a kidnapping. I went to Kians old apartment and waited for a call back. I opened the door and immediately heard Care. I sneaked upstairs and saw Them packing bags? Care saw me and I shushed her. I saw kian turn his back and then care ran straight to me. I ran out and ran to the car. We got in right when the police showed up. They took Kian and Andrea in for questioning and myself. I drove to the station with Care and we both gave our statements. But then they asked why I had Caroline. I explained the faked death and legal battle and the officer sighed .
"This stuff doesn't always happen but We get a few cases like this one. Mrs. Russet and Mr. Lawley will be released because we don't have full proof. I'm really sorry." I carried Care out when Kian ran up to me, "I am so sorry that wasn't how it was suppo-." I punched him in the jaw and Walked out. Care looked at me and said, "DAMN MOM!"
"Care don't say that and Mom?"
"You're my real mon, blood or not." I kissed her cheek and we drove off into the sunset jk that's stupid.
I explained the whole thing to liam and he flipped.
"I COULDVE PROTECTED YALL!" I smiled sadly, "Its not your fault."
He hugged me and kissed my head.
This is my family now.

Authors note
falling for this guy and Idk if he's gonna catch me but I rly hope he does
the pic up top is bout him 💘but thx for 3k reads babes