Chapter 27

Chanel POV
After what had just happened I stayed in my room for a while just contemplating everything in my life. I was oblivious to everything, then I heard a loud bang which snapped me back to reality. I jumped up and ran down the stairs. I ran to the kitchen and just saw a bunch of pans had fallen. I breathed a sigh of relief and trudged to the living room. Everyone looked at me but i just sat on the carpet and leaned back on the couch. Then Connor came and sat by me , he looked me in the eyes with a look of despair and sadness. "I saw everything Chanel. I'm so sorry , I'm supposed to protect you and I haven't even been there." A tear slid down his cheek and I grabbed him and hugged him. He sobbed into my chest repeatedly saying I'm sorry and I just held him. I felt a tear fall down my face, I wiped it away and calmed connor down. He pulled away and wiped his face. I got up and grabbed a blanket and pillows and chucked them at him. He chuckled and tripped me and I fell on him. I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully. He smiled and told me, "Did I forget to mention I met someone?" I gasped and Andrea jumped up, we both screamed, "WHO?!?!TELL US EVERYTHING!!" He laughed and started talking, "Well I was at the coffee shop the other week and I got my coffee and sat down. He walked in and Looked at me and We locked eyes. After he got his coffee he asked if he could join , I said yes. We started talking and he asked for my phone number and I gave him it. We've been seeing each other for a while now." I screamed , "INVITE HIM OVER TONIGHT FOR DINNER AT 7!" He nodded and I looked at the time. It was around 3 so I decided to go get ready so I can start cooking after. I ran to my room and undressed. I went to my bathroom and locked the door. I hopped in the shower and started doing my swizzle. I got out and dried my body. I put on my robe and started drying my hair with my blow dryer . When it was all dry I flatironed it quickly then started curling it. I did loose ,full, wavy curls and burned myself only twice😉. When I finished I pinned back my bangs and made a little bump. I did hair spray and walked out to my closet. I searched through my clothes until I found it. I pulled it out and smiled, perfect. It was a red dress that went just above my knees. It was one strap and perfect for tonight. I put it on and slipped on some open toed black heels. I walked to the bathroom and did my makeup quickly. I applied some concealer and did winged eyeliner and mascara. I finished it off with some red lipstick ❤️. I checked my phone and saw it was 5:00 so I had plenty of time to cook.
•••2 hours later cause lazy•••
After I finished I brushed off my apron and turned around to see everyone. I looked to see everyone dressed nice and clean. I smiled as I saw Caroline in a cute little sundress. I picked her up and looked at Andrea. She was wearing a purple dress that went to her knees and she had a side braid done. She looked gorgeous , "Hot mama." I said while she smiled, "That actually does apply to the situation ." Kian added. I smiled and the doorbell rang. I heard Connor's breath hitch as I walked to the door and it opened to reveal...