39 (I)- News Alert

Breaking News!:

Got7 Member, Park Jinyoung seeks help for everyone to find his niece and nephew and their kidnapper named Lee Somin, a former staff of Big Hit Entertainment.

Kim and Ross Clan confirmed that the Chairwoman and CEO of famous International Kim and Ross Companies, Kim Jindae or also known as Jindae Ross gave birth with twins who got kidnapped by a former staff of Big Hit Entertainment.

Big Hit Entertainment confirmed that Lee Somin were their staff who just got fired the day before she kidnapped Kim Jindae's twins.

Big Hit Entertainment's CEO, Bang Si Hyuk offered $1,000,000 who can find the kidnapper which is also their former staff.

Aside from the $1,000,000 that Bang Si Hyuk-Pd offered, BTS Memebers and Kim Jindae also offered another pair million dollars for who can tell where Lee Somin took the twins.

It's been 3 days since the kidnaper took CEO Jindae's children but there's nowhere she can find. According to the Police Officers, the kidnapper wants to be with BTS Member and Maknae, Jeon Jungkook in order for her to give the kids back to their mom.

"She's just sending us messages about what she can do to the kids, threating us and the kids' lives. She've been telling us where to go, what to do, where to meet her for 3 days but she's not showing up." said by the wife of Got7 Member Park Jinyoung who is also Kim Jindae's sister, Park Jaena.

Kim Jindae and Big Hit Entertainment remained silent about the reason behind the kidnapping that their former staff did beside the information that the Police Officers stated.