5- Text

"Good Morning class! Please go back to you seats and collect yourselves for some announcements" I stated and all of my class obeyed

"So, I think... This will be our last week together. Since, our school Principal's on sick live, he appointed me to be the OIC" I added

"Wwhaat?"

"Ma'am why?"

"How long ma'am?"

they all asked

"We still don't know until when... But I have to obey commands and orders from our bosses." I answered and they sighed

"Don't worry, the campus is not that huge, we can still see each other around" I told them

"Are we able to visit you in your office ma'am?" One of them asked

"Of course! I will let you visit my office whenever I have free time" I answered

After telling them the announcement, I decided to dismiss them early

"Okay, so that's all for today... See you on our next meeting"

Three years have passed and I am always Happy with my work... Promotions were always around and now i am already the Principal's Teacher Assistant that's why I am the OIC while he's on live.

Everything stayed like before. Nothing has changed that much, other than Jinyoung oppa's fans already knew about his engagement with my sister.

They are not married yet, since they just finished their house. And they got busy. Unnie has to manage three hospitals and one more upcoming hospital while Jinyoung oppa has a lot more projects and world tours.

Even tho they have busy schedules, they still make sure to have enough time together and sometimes, they invite me with their dates.

I already have my condo right before I started teaching. Jinyoung oppa helped me with it, and now... My own house is under construction in Pyeongchang-dong, just 3 blocks away from my unnie and oppa's house. They told me to also buy my own car already but I refused. I know how to drive, I always drive when I was still in New York but for now, I enjoy commuting and walking around Seoul.

Mom's still helping unnie running the hospitals and she decided to sell the house and just live with my grandparents. They already named the Food corp. after me, but still, my grandpa's the one working for it.

I also went to visit New York a year ago, I had fun time with Sheena and Ms. Williams. Dad heard about my presence there and asked to meet him.

I met him in a Restaurant and he brought with him his 2 year-old daughter, Jane. He told me that he wanted to give me all his company but I know, Ms. Miller won't agree. I told him to name it after their daughter but dad disagreed and still named it after me without his new wife's permission.

Unnie told me that I don't need to work anymore because of the businesses of my parents but I told her, i love my work.

Now that I am already 25 years old and things are coming together little by little, having my own family comes to my mind sometimes.

"It's up to you honey, you're already in right age for that... You can already decide on your own" mom answered as I asked her about it

"Mom's right. Your only problem is..." Unnie added. She stopped and looked at his crazy Fiancé with a smirk. I looked at Jinyoung oppa and he smiled