••SIX••

Imogen's POV

*unedited*
****warning!!! It has slight smut towards the end!!! You have been warned!!!****

"This lift takes a life time. I probably could have made it already to the room if I took the stairs." I groaned. "Mhm sure." I looked over at Shawn, "was that a challenge Mendes?" He hummed, "maybe." I narrowed my eyes at him, "you know. If I wasn't so tired I would take you up on that challenge." He laughed, "well then. When you aren't tired we'll see about that." I nodded, "you're on Mendes." We shook has as if to seal the bet. The doors dinged open and we hopped on. It was just Shawn and I. The crew went out to eat, but we were too exhausted to go with them. So we decided to go back to the room and order room service and watch movies until we fall asleep.
"Hey Gen?" I looked up at Shawn, "yeah?" "Have you um... have you thought about our kiss we shared in the bathroom?"
I looked at the floor, blushing like a maniac. "Yeah, a few times. Have you?"
He hummed, "yeah. A lot actually, your lips are so soft.." As if my blush could get even worse, it did.
"T-thank you, yours are really soft too." I looked up at him and smiled. His eyes met mine, then looked down at my lips. Then back up to my eyes. "I would be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss you again. But, I don't want to force you into anything either." I bit my lip, "you wouldn't be forcing me into anything Shawn."
He smiled at me as he moved closer to me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, and goosebumps spread all over my body. He placed his hand on my cheek like in the bathroom. And pulled me closer to him with his hand on my waist.
His eyes caught mine and he sighed, "you are so beautiful."
I smiled whispering back, "thank you."
Shawns face got closer to mine, and he laid his forehead on mine. I placed my hands on his chest enjoying the moment with him.
He leaned in to kiss me but the left dinged, telling us we have arrived at our floor. Shawn drew in a deep breath and pulled away from me unfortunately. I slightly poured, but that was wiped off my face with his next words.
"Well come on, my lips are getting lonely and would like to meet yours again."
I let outa small laugh and walked out of the lift with his hand in mine.
He led me into the bedroom, where he proceeded to take his shoes off. I followed suit, and it felt amazing. I also wanted to take my bra off. Because that also feels amazing after a long day.
"Come here beautiful." I walked over to Shawn who now sat on the bed. He motioned for me to stand between his legs, so I did. He draped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I placed my hands on his cheeks and looked over his amazing features. His eyebrows, hair line, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, the scar. He's so perfect, anyone who ends up with him is going to be so lucky.
"What?" He questioned. I shook my head, "you're just so perfect." He smiled, "that's you, Imogen. You are absolutely stunning, your hair is beautiful, your eyes sparkle, your lips... your lips are so soft and warm. So inviting, just after one kiss... makes you want more..."
I blushed, "thank you so much." I whispered since we were so close. He smiled lightly, his eyes traveled down to my lips once more. So I took the chance, and I lightly tilted his head back. I looked into his eyes, then down at his lips. Leaning in I pressed a soft kiss onto his lips. Shawns hands moved so one was on my back and the other was around my waist. He held me tight, it felt safe. And I don't ever want to leave his arms. But I know I shouldn't get used to this.
I pulled away from him, slowly opening my eyes to look at his. Looked like he was in a daze, he looked like he was enjoying himself.
"More.." One of his soft hands caressed my cheek and pulled me in for another.
I wasn't complaining, his lips were so warm, and captivating. He wasn't the only one who wanted more. My hands roamed his chest. His muscular body felt great under my finger tips. Though I was just feeling over his shirt, I pictured him shirtless. What was just a simple peck in the beginning turned into a make out session. His he passed over my bottom lip with his tongue as if asking for enternece. I didn't let him in, only because I've never actually French kissed a guy before.
He tried it again, and again I denied him. I pulled away form him out of breath.
"Im sorry Shawn. I-I don't know how to actually French kiss a person." I admitted.
He smiled, "no worries love." He put a finger under my chin. Moving my head to the side. His lips connected with my jaw, and traveled down my neck. I felt his tongue lick spots, and his teeth nip at my skin.
It felt amazing, I let out little noises here and there. I grabbed onto his shirt with one hand, and the back of his hair with the other. I ended up leaving my head in his as he did his thing.
Not long after he pulled away with a small sigh of disappointment from me.
"Calm down baby... if I don't stop now I won't be able to stop if we kept going."
I closed my eyes and pictured myself under Shawns names body.
I felt my body shutter from the thought.
Shawn hummed, "what was that? What are you thinking about?"
He held me close, I moved my hand so that both were playing with his hair.
"You and I, in this bed." I let out with a breathy sigh. Kind of came out more as a moan if anything.
I felt his grip get tighter around me. "Oh yeah?" He questioned.
He stood up, and picked me up as if I was light as a feather. He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me.
"Scoot up a bit."
I giggled, "tall people problems."
He laughed lightly and laid between my legs.
His shirt hung off his body so I got a decent view of down his shirt. I looked back up at him and smiled.
"Shawn?" I ask, in return he hums. "Can I... touch you?"
He smirked, "anything you want princess."
I bit my lip out of excitement and lust. My fingers grabbed the end of his shirt, and pulled it up slightly. The tips of my fingers touched his abdomen, and then my hands pressed against his stomach. I could feel his muscles under my hands. I ran them up towards his chest enjoying this moment.
Shawns eyes were on me the whole time. I didn't mind, I was enjoying myself.
Then, all of the dreams I had about this came rushing into my brain. And the thoughts about his back muscles.
"Enjoying yourself?"
I blushed, "yeah actually." I made eye contact with him. My hands found their way to his back, and ran my fingers down his back lightly pressing my nails into his toned back.
His eyes closed and his lip was in between his teeth.
"Shawn?" His eyes open, and his lip falls out from between his teeth.
"Yes princess?"
I bit my lip, debating wether to ask him to take his shirt off or not. I know we were sweaty and we needed a shower. But I wanted to see, I wanted to see what his uncovered body looked like in person.
"Can you.. um.. maybe take this off?"
He smiled at me, "you're so cute and shy. I love it." He got off of my and leaned back into his knees. He grabbed the end of his shirt and pulled it off with a swift motion. Though we both smelled of sweat, I could still smell the faint cologne he had put on before the show.
The room light illuminated the room just right. Shawns muscular body was right in front of me. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look.
I bit my lip, he was so sexy. I could think of all the things I wanted to do to him. And what he could do to me, I've had sex before. But it wasn't great, it was in a car and it was terribly hot. Plus I wasn't really into it.
Though I really wanted to, I was okay with not doing it with Shawn right now.
He threw the shirt off somewhere and leaned back down. I laid back and pulled his face towards mine. I wanted more of his lips on mine. He didn't seem to mind, if anything he wanted more too.
He ran a hand up my sides and eventually up my shirt. Though he didn't touch my breasts, I craved his touch.. everywhere. He slid his hand back down my leg and lifted it up so it was on his back. I used my leg to guide him onto me. His groin area rubbed against my thin leggings in between my legs. I let out a sigh through my nose as we made out. Our hands were feeling each other up by now. I broke away from his lips to kiss down his jaw, and onto his neck. I licked and nibbles on random places on his neck. I opened my eyes and they landed on his ear. I smirked to myself and lightly bit the lobe of his ear.
I felt my body heat up when his angelic moan made its way into my ears. I hummed, and gave a small giggle.
"Imogen..." he panted. "You're going to start something. And I don't think you're ready for it." I pulled away from his neck to made eye contact with him.
"Oh? You don't think so?"
I lifted my hips to meet his, I felt his erection through his jeans. Which look like they are becoming more uncomfortable by the second.
"Try me Mendes."
He bit his lip, almost looked like it hurt.
"Just remember.. you started it..."