Chapter 10

I haven't told Chanel but I went back to hustling.Not getting money was getting to me and then Chanel doesn't work so how we going to eat.I start doing the little parties with Kevin and thats cool but I need money to pay for the building,flyers and Dj.So I been selling a little this and that but nothing too big. I don't want niggas to know I'm back on  these streets just yet.

Today I was meeting with Kevin to talk about some money.He pulled up and we went to his spot.

"What's up Joe", I said while giving him a pound.

"What's up, So we got a new connect and selling good shit and the shot blows", he spoke.

I aint push nothing like that but weed now. Before I got shot I was moving another stuff but now I done calm down and just moving little weed. Kevin was the nigga to go to about the weed.So since I knew I wanted to get back I decided to do some low shit and fuck with Kevin.

We pulled up to a house that was nice in Chicago. We both got out and walk to the door. Kevin knocked and we waited a couple seconds before somebody open the door.

"Mane naw this nigga the connect", I spoke.

Kevin looked at me and then looked a Rio.

"Yall got beef", Kevin asked.

"Naw", Rio said.

"Naw dude just don't know how to keep his mouth close", I spoke looking him dead in the eyes.

"Well look he got good shit Joe so whatever it is drop it", Kevin said.

"Mane, whatever", I spoke and walk into house.

Kevin and Rio did all the talking. I don't have a problem with Rio but that nigga worry about me and.my girl thats whwnni have a problem. I dont care if that nigga was his brother, friend, cousin, or whatever but when it comes to my chick you better fall back.

Kevin told me we will be working together so let the shit be about business only.I nodded and then he drove me back home.

I went into the house spoke to my grandparents for a minute then went into my room.When I walk in Chanel was laying on her stomach with her headphones in. I took my shoes off and pants and laid on her.

I start kissing her neck and she turn around.

"Hey babe", She said.

"What's up", what you doing", I asked.

"Homework, something you should be doing", She spoke back.

"Haha dont get slap", I said.

"I miss you", I whispered rubbing all over her body.

"Derrick stop", She giggled.

"Come on", I said rubbing on her booty.

"Derrick no", She said getting up putting her notebook in her bag.

"Why not", I asked.

"Cause I don't want too", She said coming back to the bed.

"You cheating on me", I asked.

She looked at me and laugh.I knew she wasn't cause I will kill her ass.

"Really Derrick", She said.

I just her a look.

"Whatever", she said getting on her  phone.

We laid there watching tv.I was still trying to get some but she wasn't having it at all.I fell asleep on her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I heard Chanel call my name all I did was roll over.Sh called it again then I open jy eyes.

"Im going with Lola to get something to eat you want something", She asked.

"Naw where yall going", I asked.

"Chinese place on 76th", She said.

"You leaving now", I asked.

"Yeah you want to come", She asked.

"Yeah", I said.

I got up and start putting on clothes. After I was done we left.We walk up to the Chinese place and seen Lola with that nigga Rio.I felt like we set up.

We walk to the table I said what's up to Lola and looled that nigga up and down.

"So was this a set-up or something", He spoke looking at Lola.

"No I didn't even know Derrick was coming", Lola explain.

"His fat ass ask where I was going and he wanted to come", Chanel said looking at me.

I gave her a look and she just laughed. We ate and me and Rio didn't say too much to each other.Even though we working together don't mean shit I dont like that nigga.

After a while we was just chilling while Chanel and Lola was talking. I was on my phone most of the time. Rio was on his.I looked up to see Lola and Chanel wasn't by us anymore.Rio looked up and back down.

"Bro, I know we dont like each other or whatever but we working together, our girls are bestfriends,let's just smash whatever it is".

I look up at him and nodded my head.Yeah I get were hes coming from but I still dont like that nigga.

Later that night we went to the movies and kick it with our girls.Lola and Chanel I guess was happy we was being cool toward each other.

"Baby thank you for giving Rio a chance he's really a good dude", She whispered in my ear.

I nodded and kissed her on her lips.

That night a nigga got some.

Comment, Vote, Follow Me.........