Chapter 8

Since we been back together everything seems to be just right. Derrick start going to school everyday and his doing his homework which I dont have to tell him to do at all . Which is all good . I'm happy we back on track no time for the bullshit.Us living were we live shit is bound to happen and he can get pulled right back into it.

I was on my way home when I was walking down the street.I seen a black Monte Carlo with tint in front of the house.I was looking hard trying to figure out who it was.I turn toward the house when I seen Derrick come running down the stairs.

"Hey babe", He said kissing my cheek.

"Hey, where you going", I asked.

"About to mess with Kevin real quick ill be back", He said

He kissed me one last time and then walk the car.I turned back around and walk into the house.I spoke to his grandparents and then went into our room. I dropped my backpack and took off my jackets and boots and fall onto the bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up feeling arms wrap around me and legs between mines.I move his arms and legs and grab my towel and robe and went into the bathroom. After taking a good shower I wrap the towel around me and then put my robe on.I walk into our room and Derrick was still sleep I had but on some shorts and a t shirt . Don't jugde me I dont like wear underwear at night. I climb back into bed and wrap my arms around Derrick.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a Saturday so we sleep in for the day.I was sleeping good until my phone starting playing some Tink.

"Hello", I answered.

"Joe, I know you not still sleep", Lola yelled.

"Lola why you so loud".

"Anyways get up cause we need to go to the mall cause Kevin and the one boy is have a party".

I yawned before responding, "Aight give me an hour and I be there".

"Ok".

"Aight".

I try to move out of Derrick grip but he wasn't having it.I move again and he move me over toward him.

"Chanel where you going", he said.

"Lola want me to meet her at the mall so we can go to this party that Kevin having".

Derrick dont like me going nowhere without him so I know forsure his going to be in there.

I got up.and was looking threw the closet for something to wear. I swear between my clothes and Derricks we don't have no room for nothing.I decided on. Victoria Secret outfit and then put on some black boots.I grab my MK tote bag and put my watch on amd gave Derrick a kiss.

About time I got to the mall it was about 5 something. I knew I wanted to be laid back not to dressy.I got some timbs that Derrick brought me last week so I definitely was going to wear them. Me and Lola was walking around looking at stuff.I had got Derrick a bucket Hat that matches my Hawaii type flowers. We be matching all the time when we go out to parties or just out.I also got a gold chain and earrings.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So the party was turnt and the music was live.We was all chilling in the little section we had. They was smoking and we was dancing.I walk away and when to find Lola. I seen her dancing with this dude with these long dreads.He was a skinny nigga and look like he wasnt from Chicago.

I walk up on her and start grinding.

"Hey boo", I yelled giving her a hug.

"Hey love", She said smiling.

"Who is this?, I aksed.

She laugh and said,"This is Rio, babe this is Chanel".

He spoke and his accent was crazy.

"Where you from"? I asked again.

"I'm from New Orleans".

"Awww koo".

She kissed him and told him she will be back and nodded and we walk off.We was dancing when I felt arms around me . I'm thinking it was  Derrick so I keep dancing. I felt wind across from me and I turn around and Derrick donr punch dude.

"Forreal chanel", He yelled.

"I thought it was you", I said.

"Dont fucking play", He said angrily.

He was grabbing my arms and pulling. Then Rio came up to him.

"Damn bro", He said in his accent.

Derrick look at him and then said,"Joe you dont want this shit for real".

He lift his shirt.

We walk out the party and he was yelling at me. I couldn't do nothing bit cry.

"Naw shut that shit up joe forrel", He yelled looking at me.

"I thought it was you babe why would I dance with another dude when we came together", I whined.

He look at me like he was thinking. He didn't say nothing but walk away. I stood there looking into space.

I hope not this again.............

I'm not completely back at this story but taking baby steps.

Go read love and lust
Then love and lust 2

My new story The Love We Have

Chanel in the M/M  and outfit