Chapter 7

Excuse mistakes and grammar errors! Thanks!

I was looking for this button down shirt thats I wear to school. I haven't seen it since Derrick supposly pack all my shit. I could tell that I was getting low on clothes. I need to go over there to get the rest of them. I just put on a school sweatshirt that I had and left.

Derrick and I haven't talk. I might see him in school but we just walk pass each other. It's crazy how you can be with and talk to a person everyday and than walk straight pass them. I can't front and say I don't miss him or us cause I do. The way we used to argue and fight then make up 30 minutes to a hour later. I miss that about us. I grab my jacket, purse, and backpack.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

While in school I text Derrick to tell him that I was going to come over and get some more clothes. I seen he looked at his phone and put it back in his pocket. He won't even talk, text, instagram, Twitter or Facebook me.

All day in school u was trying to play out what was going to happen when I went to his house to get the rest of my clothes. First I was thinking I was going to be like were my shit lol naw im not going to do that . Then I was thinking it was going to be "awww I miss you babe","You do I miss you too" and then we was going to kiss.I just hope it turns out good.

I was waiting outside of school waiting for Derrick.He knew I needed my things so I didn't know whats taking him so long.I was scrolling through instagram waiting patiently.

Yeah brah im hit tou up later", I heard a voice say. I turned around and there he was. He look at me and keep walking. I shook my head and followed behind him.I guess I'm getting the silent treatment. This walk to his house seem like forever.He was ahead of me I was on my phone not saying nothing just seeing what people where doing or talking about.

We finally got there and he unlock the door and walk straight in. I quickly followed behind him. He walk in his room leaving the door open, I followed behind.He looked at me and than took off his shirt. Mmmhmm looking at his body was turning me on. Seeing that he got some more detail on his back loooked good. He turned around looking at me.

" The rest of your stuff in the closet".

I couldn't speak so I just nodded. I went over to the closet door and open it. I was bend over just so he can get a good look.

.

.

.

.

.

After getting everything I was waiting for Ted to come get me. While packing,   we didn't say a word  to each other. He was laying on his bed with earphones in his ear.I keep looking at him and smiling. I miss us like everything.  I don't know what came over me but I got on the bed and straddle his lap. He took his earpgones out and looked at me.

" Chanel get up off of me", He said trying to push me off of him.

"No".

"Babe stop playing", He said stilling trying to move me.

I smiled and just kiss his lips.I couldn't help I just had too.At first he wasnt kissing me back but I added a little tongue with it and start grinding my hips on him. He grab my waist and start kissing me back and full affect.We had a long make out session until he start to take off my shirt. I guess its true what they say make-up sex is the best.

" Babeeeee go deeper", I screamed.

He was hitting every spot possible. After a while I wanted to stop cause the shit was hurting but he kept going. We went into every position. My phone starting to ring and I knew it was Ted.

" Babe lett me get it", I tired to say out.

" Naw brah just shut up", He said while moving in amd out of me.

Then my phone starting to beep which means I have a text. If I dont read it it will start telling me what it say.

I know yall nasty asses is fucking but sis hit me up later so I can bring your back.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

After our rounds I was ready to go to sleep. I was laying on his chest listening to his heart beat. It had me so relaxed I could go to sleep right now.

"Babe I love you and I was truly wrong for putting your stuff out".

" Mmmhuh", I said back with my eyes close.

" Daddy got you tired didn't he", he laugh.

" Derrick shut up and go to sleep".

I love you Chanel", kissing my forehead.

" I love you too ".

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW ME! THANKS!

So how yall feel about this book?

Im having writers block:(

Yall happy they back together???