Taehyung took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. After counting backwards from five, he leaned over and scooped up the intruder, who was now inadvertently becoming a problem for his sanity.

"And don't eat her!" shouted Sunny back over her shoulder.

Taehyung growled, but stomped on to the house.

Once inside, the stranger was laid on Jungkook's old bed. Wet clothing was peeled away and dry, warm blankets were tucked around her body.

Sunny sat beside the bed, a look of consternation on her face.

Taehyung was busy rifling through the stranger's backpack, pulling out clothing, snacks, water bottles, and finally a small wallet with an ID card in it.

He frowned as he scanned various pieces of identification. "Sunny, look at this."

He handed the contents over to his wife. She gave him a look that said he should have just waited till the girl woke up. However, she took the cards from him and looked them over.

The first one was an Oklahoma driver's license. The girl's face was on it, looking more like a criminal than a young explorer thanks to facial recognition guidelines.

"Jaci Aigle...from Oklahoma. Well, that's a coincidence," muttered Sunny, sliding the license underneath the next ID.

"Taehyung, tell me I'm seeing things," said Sunny softly, raising her eyes to meet the worried eyes of her husband.

"You're not."

Sunny slumped back against her chair and looked at the girl with more scrutiny. "What do you think her motives are?"

Taehyung sighed and came to stand behind Sunny, resting his hands on her shoulders. He kneaded them gently. "I don't know. It could be a number of things. Feels too coincidental though."

"Mm," hummed Sunny.

"I told you we should have-"

"Tae," grumbled Sunny.

"Well, I still think we need to keep a close eye on her. This just feels strange."

"I agree. We need to tread carefully."

The girl on the bed began to shift, taking in a deep breath before fluttering her eyes open. She scowled as she tried to get her eyes to focus properly, then attempted to sit up, only to flop back down while holding her head.

"Get me some pain tablets and some water," murmured Sunny to Taehyung, who complied, but not without keeping one eye on the stranger while he did it.

"Where am I?" whispered the girl, still struggling to open her eyes completely.

"You don't get to ask questions first. Who are you?"

Jaci groaned and rubbed her forehead. That question brought back painful memories now. "How do I know I can trust you?"

"You don't," shrugged Sunny.

Taehyung handed the tablets and the water to Sunny, who in turn pushed them into the girl's hands. "Take these."

The girl didn't even question, just threw the tablets down her throat and chased them into her stomach with the water.

Sunny raised an eyebrow and looked at Taehyung, who simply scrunched his nose and shook his head in dismay,

"I tell you that you can't trust me, yet you took those pills pretty quick," said Sunny quietly.

"Lady, my head hurts pretty badly, and so I have nothing to lose if you want to poison me with those pills."