Epilogue

"Jaci, honey, I told you! The kids will be fine. You and Kookie enjoy yourselves! Who knows when you'll get another vacation for a while." Sunny smiled brightly into the camera of her phone.

However, Jaci and Sunny both grimaced as Taehyung's voice rang out in the background.

"No! You may not chew on that! That is a signed first edition of The Three Musketeers from 17th century France! Oh no, look now. It's sopping wet with your drool!"

"Sunny, are you sure? We can be home in just a few hours if the kids are too much." Jaci felt a warm hand press her shoulder and she looked up to see Jungkook peering down into her phone screen.

"Jaci, I promise. You know Taehyung. He's just being dramatic."

"I am most certainly not! No! No, don't you DARE pee on that!"

"He's just not used to children," laughed Sunny nervously.

Suddenly, Taehyung popped onto the screen, holding a wet blanket. He glared into the faces he saw and whispered through clenched teeth, "Jungkook! I thought you had these kids house trained!"

Jaci covered her mouth to stifle her giggle. Jungkook's lips twitched as he moved to kneel by Jaci to get into the camera's frame better.

"Hyung, you're getting them all excited by raising your voice! Just speak softly! They're just pups, Hyung."

Jaci and Jungkook watched as something, or someone, began trying to pull the blanket from Taehyung's hands.

"No! NO! Let go! Get it out of your mouth! You cannot eat this! You literally just peed on it!" Taehyung jerked the blanket back into his arms and cringed as the soggy fabric hit his chest.

With his nostrils flared and his lips set into a thin, tight line, Taehyung looked back at the couple and let out a deep breath. "Jungkook, I'm revoking your snow privileges for ten years once you get back. Don't even ask. No puppy dog eyes. No begging. The answer will always be no."

With that, Taehyung exited the frame and Sunny smiled awkwardly. "He'll be fine. Don't even think about anything here. The kids are great."

Jungkook and Jaci shared a look. "Sunny, if you can, gather them over here and let us speak to them," said Jungkook.

Sunny nodded and disappeared from their view for a few moments. Raucous sounds could be heard, along with Taehyung's  groaning and huffing. Finally, three little furry faces were fighting for literal facetime.

As soon as they saw their parents, one began whining, another's ears went back, and the last one kept licking the screen.

"Hi!" cooed Jaci, leaning closer to the screen.

Jungkook nudged his elbow into her side. "United front, remember?" he muttered.

Jaci cleared her throat and sat back in her seat, trying to look disappointed in her children but failing as their cuteness filled the screen.

"Listen up, you guys," said Jungkook with a stern voice. All three sets of ears were now down.

"Your Aunt and Uncle are trying to take care of you while mommy and daddy are away. You know that acting wild like that in the house is not allowed. Now, all of you shift back and apologize to your Uncle Taehyung."

"Yes, Daddy," said the three pups.

"Wait, before you go, I love you guys! I miss you! Love you, Aspen! Love you, Hana! Love you, Taesung!" Jaci was beaming at the screen now.

Jungkook and Jaci had decided on their children's names as follows: one English name, one that sounded the same in English and Korean, and one Korean name, which Jungkook chose to incorporate part of Taehyung's name into. It was a definite conversation starter as many wondered why the very different style of names.