RvB S2 E12 Room for rent

Blue base

Tucker: Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially liked the part about Church's host getting pants'd in high school.

Church: I found that part to be entirely out of context.

Jack:(in cuffs and standing next to Lopez) Dude you are a sad little man.

Church: Up yours Red!(gives Jack the bird).

Tucker: But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the A.I fragment.

Tex: I don't remember much from the implantation process. I do remember that A.I can be transmitted from host to host by way of helmet radio's. Before I learned anything else, the A.I took over and we escaped if we can kill the A.I fragment and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it.

Church: And then I can have my host body back,deal?

Tex:(lie) Deal.

Church:Alright Tex and I will proses Caboose then Tucker, Sheila, we need you to work on the Reds. Get'em to turn off their helmet radio's so that O'mally won't have anywhere to go once we get him out of there.

Tex: Right.

Tucker: What?! How the hell am I gonna do that?

Church:(points at Jack) Ask him for their coms or somethin.

Tucker looks at Jack about to ask him but...

Jack: No I'm not going to give you my teams com channel.

Church: Ok then...just come up with a different plan then.

Sheila: Come on, you know how he feels about plans.

Tex: You two are not gonna have much time once we get in there, so move fast.

Tucker: Oh, I see you have no idea what we should do or how we should do it, but whatever we do, we should do it fast?

Church: Yeah, that's right.

Tex: Yep.

Sheila: WOW, you guys are a lot of help.

Church: Try shifting your parding. Think outside the box.

Tucker: Hey! The box is there for a reason. I like thinking inside of it. I feel safe in there.

Church: Okay, Tex laddies first.

Tex: Yeah right! You think I'm gonna leave you alone out here with your host body.

Church:(mumbles) Bitch.

Tex: Nice try, Leonard.

Church:(turns and yells at Caboose) Hey! Caboose!

Caboose: (stands up and turns towards Church) Huh?

Church: Heads up!

Church runs into Caboose to possess him. Tex does the same and leaves firewalls in Lopez from being taken over by Church.

O'mally:NOOOO...!

Caboose's mind
When Church and Tex enter Caboose mind it reveals to be a large,gray room with wall ways and large pylons coming out of the ground and Church is in white armor and Tex in black armor, both are no longer transparent.

Church: Where are we?

Tex: We're inside Caboose's mind. Now we just have to find O'mally and kill him.