RvB S2 E7 Nobody likes you

Blue base
Grif is looking up at the blues that are on top of their base.

Grif: What the hell are you guy's doing?!

Tucker:(stands up) Aw crap, the Reds are here!

Church: What!? Caboose, why didn't you say anything? Hey, one of you guys turn me around. I still can't move my legs.

Grif: What were you doing down there?

Tucker:(in the back) We were...uh...just playing a game!

Jack:(from the back) What are you guys doing here?

Church: Hey Caboose, we'll handle this.

Grif: Jack, what the hell is going on in this base?

Jack: You don't want to know!

Doc: Told you these guy's are weird.

Church: Whaddaya want,Reds? Get outta here or we'll shoot your pal.

Grif: Oh yeah? You care to make that threat to my face?

Church:(fails to turn around) Uhgh...No.

Grif: Yeah I didn't think so punk!

Simmons: Whoa,whoa,whoa, calm down guys, we didn't come here to fight we just came here to give back the prisoner and get Jack back.

Tucker: Give him back? And take your guy back too? No you took him and we got him, a deal's a deal.

Church: Well, sorry, you can't have another prisoner, and we are kee-

Church didn't finish his sentence when a aduble Metal snap is which turns out Jack had snap his cuffs in half.

Jack: Well I think I've stayed here long enough, so I'll be going.

Jack then runs and jumps off the edge of the base and lands next to Grif and Doc.

Grif:(to Jack) Nice to have you back,(turns to Church) Hey,dude, what is your problem?

Simmons: Didn't your mother ever tell you it's impolite not to look at someone when you're talking to them.

Grif: You a jerk or something?

Caboose:(from the back) He's very,very shy!

Church:(to Caboose) Shut up.(to the Reds) look you got your two teammates back,but we don't want him back, and we don't care what you do with him, now if you don't mind we'd appreciate it you'd leave us alone, we're in the middle of somethin'...kinda private over here.

Grif: That's just sad.

The Reds and Doc head back towards Red base.

Middle of canyon

Grif: Man, I thought you were obnoxious Simmons, but that guy was really rude.

Doc turns and starts walking towards Red base.

Simmons: Whoa,wai-hey,whoa, where do you think you're goin?

Doc:(stops and turns around) Back to base with you guy's, they don't want me over there...

Grif: Heh,yeah, I don't think so.

Jack: What! Why not?

Grif leans into Jack's ear and tell's him what happen when the blues were messing with Lopez wires.

Jack: WHAT!

Grif: Yep that's what happen.

Jack: Ok never mind we are leaving your ass here!

Doc: What! What about Donut?

Jack: What about Donut?

Doc: He's my husband!

Jack: Ok...then stay in the caves then.

Grif: That's does sound like a idea.

Doc: Oh..ok then.

The Reds then leave Doc on the hill and head back to Red base.

Blue base

Church: What's going on? Are they there? Did they leave? Hey! Somebody tell me what's happening?!

Tucker: I don't know, I can't really see too clearly. I bet I could see better if I had that sniper rifle...

Church: Uh,Tucker, you might wanna look behind you.

Tucker then turns around and see's Caboose with the sniper rifle.

Tucker:MOTHER FUCKER!

Caboose: (looks through the sniper rifle scope)Uh,ooo Church,Church! Okay, I-I see something...okay...uh the three Red ones are walking away...uhhh...but the purple one is...

O'mally: I think he's going to attack.

Church: Purple? Oh wait, the purple guy is that medic.

Tucker: He's not gonna attack, he's a pussy dear.

Church/Sheila: Pacifist.

Tucker: Ahh, whatever, let's tie him up and roll him through the teleporter.

Church: Wait a second, wait a second. Think about this for a minute, why would the Reds leave him out there by himself? This has to be some kind of trick!

Caboose: (see's Doc head towards one of the caves) Uhh...actually he's heading to one of the caves.

Church: Well ok then.

Red base

Jack: Hey! Guess who's back!

Allison,Sarge,and Donut look over the edge of the base and see Jack standing next to Grif and Simmons.

Allison/Sarge: Jack! Crystal! Your okay!

Crystal then wakes up and appears along with Tex as the family of five hug.

Jack: And we got some news...Tex.

Tex: What is it?

Crystal: You know that A.I fragment I remove.

Tex: Ya? What about it?

Jack: It's in Caboose's head.

Tex: Ok...I guess I have to take out the A.I then, I'll be right back.

Tex then disappears and heads to Blue base.