RvB S2 E9 In stero where avaible

Middle of Canyon
Church is coughing from the smoke caused by the explosion.

Church: What the hel-?(coughing) who tried to blow me up with a grenade?...and why am I coughing I'm an A.I.

Then the Reds warthog flies over him.

Sarge: Yeehaw! Ride'em, cowboys!

Jack/Crystal: Yipekaia Morherfuckers!

Church then quickly fades away from being spotted but Simmons see's him as he disappears.

Simmons: Hey,guys?(stops the warthog and gets out) hold on a sec, did you guys just see something?

Jack/Crystal/Sarge: No.

Simmons: Maybe it was just my imagination.(gets back in the warthog and turns on Opera music in his helmet).

Tucker,Sheila,and Caboose approach Lopez. Tucker and Caboose draw their weapons on him.

Tucker: Hold it right there, hombre!(talks to Caboose) I told you throwing that grenade through the teleporter would work! Church is gonna be impressed.

Caboose: And I'll have my tank back.

Lopez:>Damn these Blue bastards. They really are as stupid as they look. But what about Crystal! And our Child<!

O'mally:(at Lopez) Your soul is a cavern of lies!

Tucker: What the hell are you two talking about?

Lopez:>You may have won this round, but your cruel reign of tyranny will be short lived. The Red army will be avenged- -<.

Tucker: Yeah,yeah, nobody cares. We need you to fix our tank.

Lopez:>Never will I work for the enemy. May a pox be upon your soul and your house.<

Lopez HUD shows his primary objectives.

LOVE CRYSTAL AND UNBORN CHILD.
HATE THE MAROON ONE.
HANG OUT WITH BROTHER IN LAW.
CALL MOM MORE OFTEN.

Lopez:>Long have my people have suffered. But very soon we will see the coming of a new day. The dawn of our time is near, and when the darkness befalls your army the oppressed will know that this is their freedom<.

Tucker: Man, I thought Church talked too much. You think if I kicked him in the switch he'll shut up?

Caboose: (panicky) Um Tucker, Sheila, I think maybe we should begin the going of running now! THE FAST RUNNING!

Tucker: (sees the Reds warthog) Oh crap!

Jack who is in the turret when Crystal appears in his HUD.

Jack: Crystal is Lopez beacon still on?

Crystal: Ya tell Simmons to not to hit the one in cobalt.

Jack: Gotcha.(yells at Simmons) hey Simmons don't hit the Cobalt one!

But that warning would go on deaf ears do to the fact that Simmons has Opera music playing in his helmet.

Simmons:(see's Lopez)*If I run over that Blue guy I can go home! And get away from these cretins!

Simmons then hits the gas pedal.

Back with Lopez and they Blue's

Tucker: That's right, we're just casually strolling away.(Tucker starts backing away with Sheila in his helmet) no cause fo concern...

Caboose: Running time!(runs back to Blue base).

Tucker: Nice and casual! Moron!(he and Caboose start running around thinking the turret would open fire on them).

Lopez:(watches them run away)>Yes,yes, run away, you cowardly dog's! Be it known that the great Lopez has won this day and...

The warthog is then heard in the background Lopez then turns towards it.

Simmons: Get ready to be Simmonized!

Lopez: (begins and override sequence)>What is happening?

A beeping noise is heard in the background and only two people hear it...Jack and Crystal.

Jack/Crystal: Oh Shit!

Simmons: I've got you now, you blue bastard!

The hog then explodes that send Jack/Crystal to the ground in front of Lopez. While Sarge and Simmons are thrown to different sides and the Jeep flips twice. Tucker, Caboose, and Sheila see these and the two of them run back to Lopez who is helping Jack up off the ground with one arm slung over Lopez shoulder.

Lopez:> I'm sorry Jack, I did not want to make me and Crystals child to be fatherless, please forgive me<.

Jack: It's alright Lopez, I would have done the same if I was in your shoes.

Crystal: And Lopez it's not one it's three.

Lopez was so surprised that instead one child with his love it was three! He would jump for joy had not Tucker and Caboose return to them.

Tucker: Alright! Not bad, robot dude! And you got our prisoner back too!(walks to our cuffs on him, but Lopez turns Jack away from him). Hey what the hell!

Lopez:> I will fix your tank on one condition these two get to stay by my side when I fix the tank<.

Tucker:(confused) Huh? What did you say?

Jack: He said he'll fix the tank unless I am not in cuffs and by his side The entire time he's fixing it.

Tucker: Ok then I don't have a problem. Do two have a problem?

Sheila: no I don't have problem.

Caboose: I'm fine with it.

Tucker: Ok then let's head back.

Tucker is in the front and Caboose in the back as the three Red members in the middle head back to Blue base.