RvB S2 E19 K.I.T B.F.F

Blue base
Tucker and Church are in front of the rock with the note from before, still there.

Tucker: So Tank was just gone when you got back here?

Church:(T) Yep. Found this note that he left saying "that he's gone off to start his own robot army". That's just fucking great.

Tucker: Didn't he have a non-compete clause?

Church: Also says he wants us to meet him in the middle of the canyon at 0600, to discuss the terms of our defeat and or surrender...0600. What does that mean?

Tucker: It means 6:00 am and isn't that when we're supposed to be surrendering to the Reds?

Church: Ya that's when we're supposed to surrender to the Reds...come on I have an idea.

Red base

Sarge and Allison are standing with a black fembot and a colbalt mech.

Grif: How's the robots doing?

Allison: Just got done with them, gentlemen I'm proud to present-.

Simmons comes up the ramp with Lopez right behind him.

Simmons: Hey! The robots done yet? It's almost time.

Sarge: We just got done with them and as my beautiful fiancé was about to introduce them.

Allison: Thank you, now as I was saying let me introduce, Michaela, and robot number 3.

Grif: Why didn't this one get a fancy name?

Allison: Because somebot didn't like the names I was giving!

Robot number 3:(beeps) Suck it bit...

There's a shotgun sound as every human turns and sees Lopez with a shotgun pointed at robot 3's head.

Lopez:>You want to finish that sentence amigo<?!

Sarge: Well...we couldn't get this one any names so we made some special modifications on numerous dos. Check it out, robot, number 3! Code word:cheapfuck.

Robot 3:(two beeps).

Robot 3 run over and punches Simmons, then returns to his previous position.

Simmons: Ow! Hey!

Sarge: Heh, heh, heh, pretty nifty, huh.

Grif: That's awesome! I got to try this! (clears throat) codeword: cheapfuck.

Robot 3:(two beeps).

Robot 3 runs and punches Simmons again then returns to his previous position again.

Simmons: Ow! Okay fine! Two can play at this game. Codeword: cheapfuck.

Robot 3:(two beeps).

Robot 3 then runs up and punches Simmons again and then returns to his place again.

Simmons: Ow! Son of a bitch!

Allison: That's not only the feature that. They have.

Grif: What do you mean?

Sarge: Well...I don't want to give anything away, but let's just say for instance that one of the robots a hidden microphone that will allow us to easy drop on the Blues whenever we want, and let's just suppose, shall we, that the other robot, contains a ten megaton bomb, heh heh heh he he-houw...I guess I kinda gave it away.