Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner

Start from the beginning

Author - I made Zeno's title much higher than on my other stories. Originally, Zeno is only the King of Everything in anime but to give him some more godlike respect and power, I came up with that title and before I forgot, Zeno here in this story is the strongest being in the entire Omniverse.

Supreme Kai - Is that even possible?

Whis - Uh-huh. Through intense training and absorbing pretty much everything, then I'm sure he can reach that state. But the problem is.....

Supreme Old Kai - What is it, Whis-sama?

Whis - In Y/n's current state, Loki is far more powerful than him. But I'm sure Y/n will come up a plan.

Goku - I see. Then all we need to do is to believe in him.

Beerus - Right.

Back to Y/n and the rest

Vali - Don't worry guys, I'm sure Y/n will get you out of there.

Bikou - Don't worry about us, Vali.

Kuroka - I'm sure were doing fine.

Vali - Well, for the meantime, I'm going to protect you, Rias and Asia as well.

Some minions are going towards to Vali. He then activated his Balance Breaker form and began to fight the never-ending waves of demonic minions.

With Riser and the rest

Koneko - Damn. This is tiring as hell.

Irina - Just keep fighting, guys!

Riser - Whatever we do, we must protect Rias and that girl over there at all costs as Y/n told us!

Issei - Yeah!

Rias - Everyone....... *as she yelled at the top of her lungs* THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU, Y/N!!!!! She yelled with tears forming and falling from her eyes.

If only she hadn't neglected Y/n, then this would not happen. She will still remain as a high-ranking devil. But right now, she is a powerless human that she can't do anything only to beg for help and protection from others.

If only.............

A miracle would happen.

Y/n was currently fighting stronger minions and he noticed that the minions are getting stronger, increasing in amount and tiring for our main character here thanks to Katarea Leviathan, who keeps summoning and enhancing the waves of minions.

He then looked above from him and saw Katarea doing her job as she keeps summoning and enhancing the minions though her magic power is draining faster than expected.

Katarea - My magic won't last longer. Loki-sama, mind giving me a hand?

Y/n - I won't let you!

Y/n immediately transformed into Super Saiyan 4 as he fly above and punched Katarea at her face and she was sent flying across the sky, hitting the buildings, increasing the damage he dealt.

All of the minions suddenly disappeared.

Issei - Whew! Finished at last.

Vali on the other hand, tried everything he can but to no avail. The magical cage didn't budge and he is getting weaker and weaker as the cage is absorbing his power.

Vali - *pant* *pant* There must be *pant* some way to destroy *pant* that damn cage.

Kuroka - Vali! Are you okay?

Vali (smiling at her) - Yeah. *pant* Just tired as hell.

Asia - Stand still, Vali-san. I'm going to restore your stamina.