Chapter 6: Father Oh Father

Start from the beginning

"Pffttt, of course not!!" I dragged my words slowly.

Goku made a X form with his arms and shook his head. "Liar!" I frowned slightly at that.

"It's not going to work, woman!!" Vegeta told Bulma as they both walked into the living room. Bulma had a smirk on her face as she head towards me.

"I got something for you!!" She sung a tune.

I raised my eyes brows to let her know she got my attention. She slapped me with the device in her hand and I immediately got out my seat to "teach" her a lesson. 17 grabbed my arm and pulled me back in my seat.

"Hold up!" He said.

"Sorry for slapping you but I thought it would be better to take cheek cells instead of your blood." Bulma explained.

"Next time! Try scanning like an eye scan.... Or something like that!" I advised her as I held my burning face.

"I'm getting a read!!!" She smiled. " It looks like this person is headed this way..." She muttered.

"I don't feel anybo-" Goku stopped. His usual dumb face expression changed into a more serious one which kind of scared me. "Oh my-" Goku eyes widened.

"What is that?" Trunks asked in shocked.

Goku went into a fighting stance as he looked at the front door. Confusion swirled my brain. I remember what Goku told me about feeling energy levels and suddenly I felt my whole body go weak. This power was so strong that my heart nearly exploded with fear. But it was very familiar and it was the same one that killed my parents.

"Daddy? What's going on?" Bulla asked.

"Why is it so overwhelming?" Vegeta gasped.

17 got in front of me still holding my arm. "Blue-haired girl, go to your room... Now!" 17 insisted.

"You don't-""Do what he says!" Vegeta demanded.

Bulma grabbed her daughter and mouth-worded something to her.Bulla pouted a little as they ran into her room.

"Kikyo, go with them." Trunks told me. "You're not safe here."

"No, I'm not going... Whoever this power is killed my parents and I want to see their face."

"Listen to Trunks and go!" Goku yelled at me.

I gasped as I glared at Goku. "Did you just yell at me?"

Goku bit his lips as he clenched his fist. The power level was headed towards our way fast and I could sense nervous all over his body. Suddenly, I hear a thud and footsteps walking slowly. It was that older man at my parent's grave. My eyes widen as I moved to get a closer look but 17 immediately grabbed my other wrist and pulled me behind him.

"Greetings, Earthlings." The old man said.

"You're talking to a Saiyan." Goku corrected.

"I thought they went extinct..."

"I thought your kind did too..." Vegeta said.