Chapter 4: Learning about my parents

Green... I thought as I kept continuing to look at the green man with the full armor on. He just so...green. I was sitting in the living room with the green man, this short guy named Krillin, and this small little dude that I believe is just so... weird. Vegeta, Trunks, Goku and the three-eyed man were having a talk in the kitchen. I was supposed to get friendly with the strangers.

"You got an eye problem?" the green man asked.

"Nah, just now finally figured out how you stole Christmas..." I answered with a slight chuckle.

The Grinch glared at me which turned my slight chuckle quickly to a nervous one.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Kermit. I do apologize..." I snickered. I pinched the inside of my cheeks so I wouldn't laugh. But the pressure was building up and it felt like my eyes were going to pop out.

I focused my attention on the short guy... Not Krillin. He had these adorable cheeks that had red circles and it seemed like he was blushing. He looked like a toy. But boy was he weird. For a minute, we had a staring contest. I blinked first though cause this boy never closes his eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked.

He didn't answer but continued to stare at me.

"EH, he's usually quiet," Krillin told me. "Usually, he'll say some words but to me, it's only insulting words. His name is Chiaotzu."

He continued to stare at me. Two minutes later, he pointed his fingers at my breast and proceed to say "Mosquitos!"

My mouth dropped. That's the only thing he is going to say to me? He must be out his fucking mind. I covered my breast and whined a little. I felt so violated and insulted. I saw Krillin cracking up and Piccolo smirking and nodded firmly like justice was received. I began wishing that he was blue so I can call him a cookie monster or red so I can say "Elmo's World!" But I got a better one than all of that...All I need is some water.

I got up from the living room and head into the kitchen with Vegeta, Goku, Trunks, and this three-eyed man.

"This is Tien," Goku introduced me. "This Kikyo...The one I've been telling you about."

"I'm looking forward into helping you. So you're a Saiyan, huh?" Tien asked me.

I shrugged responding to his answer. "How do you know?"

"The tail...Vegeta had one just like it back in the day..." he explained. "Oh, boy, did he cause trouble."

"Hn..." Vegeta responded.

"You had one too?" I asked Vegeta.

"Who gave you permission to talk me?" he questioned.

"Uhhh, my mouth...my mind...Myself," I told him.

"Here's a lesson for you, girl." He said. "I'm the prince of all Saiyans. So if you're a Saiyan-" "Oh, Vegeta not this again!" Goku interrupted.

"She has to know, and about the full moon. Don't you find it weird that she haven't looked at the full moon yet?" Trunks asked.

"What about the full moon?" I questioned.

They all looked at me and then at each other. "I'm going to check on Chiaotzu," Tein said as he left. He whistled a tune and patted me on the back before he left.

"Well, basically-" Goku tried to explain when he got interrupted by Bulma. "Hellooooo, everyone!" she sang a tune.

"What do you want, woman?" Vegeta asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's not that I haven't finished one my projects I've been working on to find out about foreign races..." she shrugged carelessly as she went to grab a cold beer from the refrigerator.