Chapter 1: " Your special you just don't know it yet! "

This is not perrylovesyou story. This is her younger sister so don't get confused.

I sighed in frustration as looked at myself in the full length mirror in my bedroom.

"This sucks!!" I mumbled.

I turned around and started to pull my tail hoping that it was just glued to me for a really long time. I had to tear a hole to every pants I own just because of my tail. My mom said it's a gift from God, and that I was special but I just don't know it yet............ YEAH RIGHT!!!! I SAY IT'S A GIFT FROM HELL! I wrapped my tail around my pants and put a jacket over it lightly so I wouldn't hurt it. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs.

I looked at the table and saw a big breakfast. I gazed in amazement. I cleared my throat trying to distract myself from that delicious meal.

French Toast, pancakes , and yummy eggs. It was like a " All you could eat " buffet table.

Mom and dad walked into the kitchen. They both were in their work clothes. The looked at me with amazement.

"For second there I didn't know that was you. You look pretty, Kikyo!" My father complimented me.

I smiled and said "Thanks, dad!" So what's with the food? " I also mentioned as I took a step forward to the table.

My mom and dad had a worried expression on their face but it quickly washed away.

My mom is a sweet and caring person. Her skin is very pale unlike mine which is very not so pale. She has jet black hair that stops to the end of her neck.

My dad is more the aggressive type. We never really got along like my best friend does with her dad. My dad sets more discipline than my mom does.

If I say ,I believe, I take over after my dad. I have more of his personality than my mom. I don't really have any of their looks, but people claim that they see the resemblance.

Both of them look very young like maybe in their 20s if you try to guess. But they are in their 40s.

"It's for you, silly. Today is your birthday!" she exclaimed with not so much excitement. I can see she was trying though.

"Oh. It is!!!" I remembered.

I don't really believe my birthday is important. They say people was put on this Earth for a reason. I really don't know my reason.

I sat down at the table and looked at the food with amazement. There was eggs, bacon, grits, toast, orange juice, fruit, and many many more. I know I mentioned it before, but come on, It's like I'm in food heaven. I put a napkin in my lap and grabbed the fork.

"Wait." My mom quickly spoke.

She looked quite nervous than her normal self so that made me quite suspicious.

I squinted my eyes a little trying to read her face expression, but she quickly wiped it away with as she cleared her throat.

My dad put his hand on her shoulder. He mumbled something that I couldn't really hear making even more suspicious than before.

"No! I can't wait. She needs to know." She rolled her eyes at him.

I saw a mad expression go across his face. I never seen my dad's eyes like that before.... What the hell is going on?

I put my fork down. "What is that you need to tell me?" I asked with concern.

They both hesitated.