Chapter 6: Father Oh Father

Two days has passed since I've seen 17. Even though it was 5 o'clock A.M, I was eating cereal like a normal teenage girl and it felt good. I was going to go back to school on Monday after the weekend was over with. I thought I was ready for it....well almost. It was peaceful and quiet. Everybody was sleep and I never felt more relaxed. Although my heart wasn't at ease. I kept thinking about 17 and every time my heart began to flutter. Do I like him? Nahh, I like Trunks. Even though I'm mad at him, I can't cheat on him by looking at other guys. Well, I'm not cheating... But I'm crush cheating. I was so much in my thoughts, I didn't realized that it was 10 in the morning until everybody began waking up. Goten went back home so it was basically just Trunks, Bulla, Bulma, and Vegeta now. I realize that my silence was gone and I was back to hell. I started to think about 17 and the way he calmed me two days ago. Hopefully, I'll run into him again.

"Good-Ewwww Kikyo. You look horrible." Bulla gasped.

I frowned as I shook my head. "You say that everyday I wake up." I told her.

She pulls out her brush that she keeps in her bra. She keeps everything in there. It's like a purse. She brushed my hair as she sung a tune.

"Good morning, Kikyo. Are you ready for today?" Trunks asked.

I smiled lightly and nodded. "Aren't we suppose to train today?" I asked.

He nodded. "Goku is-" he stopped.

Goku appeared along with 17 and I immediately turned around.

"ERHMERGERD...." Bulla freaked as she put my hair in a ponytail.

"Isn't that one seven? She whispered to me.

I nodded slowly. "I've been meaning to tell you... I met him two days ago."

"SHUT UP! YOU DID?!" She yelled as she hit me.

I bit my lip at how loud she was. I heard Bulla say "oops" and then seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Should have known you would be here. How has it been, MK?" He asked.

"Cool." I answered shortly. I bit my lip and turned to look at him. "What does MK mean?" I asked.

"Monkey." He replied.

"Very clever..." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Awe, y'all are on nickname basis." Bulla batted her eyes. She began humming the famous "Here comes the bride" wedding song.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Suppose to marry you but I guess that can wait." He told me. "Actually, I'm here because Goku asked me to be."

"Why?" I asked.

"That's long story..." He answered.

"Mhmmm, I have time."

"Last time I said that I had a long story you didn't want to here it!" Goku complained.

"You wanna train today?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeahhh!!!" He paused for a moment and then pouted. "WAITTTTTTTT, are you trying to trick me?"