Chapter 5: Full moon

I sighed as I looked at Trunks. Sometimes I would see him look at me occasionally with saddness in his eyes. It was understandable. After all he did come to my parents grave and disrespected them by talking about these things called "Dragon Tails" or "Dragon Stars" or "Dragon Balls" Whatever it was but I know it wasn't dealing with a kids T.V show. I didn't ask nobody if Trunks was telling the truth, because if he was why the hell didn't they wish for no more evil in the world?

"Did the investigators stopped questioning you?" Krillin asked.

I nodded. "Since they couldn't get a confession out of me, they told me they were going to close the case and maybe one day I'll tell the truth. They didn't have a enough evidence to convict me so I was let off free."

"Sheesh, that's one cold case!" Krillin shook his head.

"I know!" I nodded in agreement. "It's been about two weeks anyways...Police don't want to solve anything."

"It's good that they aren't looking so hard anyways. Whoever killed your parents isn't human." 18 concluded.

"How you know?" I asked.

"Trust me, I know." She answered.

I sighed as I laid on the couch. It was honestly too much for me. Adoption, Aliens races, Boys. Not that I have a love life anyway. It just too much.

"Okay, it's settled! I'll train you!" Gohan walked in with a smile on his face.

I sat up as I turn to look at him. "Train?" I questioned.

He nodded as he handed me a glass of water which I took kindly with my tail.

"Gohannnnn, you're suppose to be training with me." Goten whined a little leaning on Trunks which made Trunks chuckle a little.

I glared at Trunks. He smile vanished and a look of saddness appeared on his face. Goten caught on as he looked at me and then at Trunks. "You and monkey girl having a fight?"

"Monkey girl?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Banana..." Goten winked at me.

"You two cut it!" Trunks said. He sighed softly. "I think my dad should train you. It seems he knows more about you than what he says to you."

"What do you mean know more about me?" I asked.

Trunks shrugged. "He just says he knows all about your race, and ya'll powers. Didn't really go much detail in it though." He explained.

"I believe your father doesn't like me..." I told him. "But Goku asked first about the training so he'll train me."

Goku appeared in the middle of the living room. Everybody jumped a little including me. "Hey,everybody!!" Goku greeted.

"Any luck in finding my brother?" 18 asked.

Goku shook his head.

"How exactly are we going to know who killed Kikyo's parents?" Krillin asked. "We have no lead."

"We don't need a lead, we need some luck." I muttered under my breath.

"I MADE a breakthrough!" Bulma exclaimed as she walked in with Bulla.

All attention was brought to them.

"Kikyo is a Saiyan but not a full-blooded Saiyan." Bulma read. "She is a Madeian and a Saiyan."

"Madeian?" I questioned.

They both nodded. "And I think my machine is broken. But I know that I can make a tracking device of all the Madeians by using Kikyo's blood. She mostly Madeian than Saiyan. My machine is not picking up on this other part of her. It reads unknown."