"Nah."

"It's getting late, maybe I should get going."

"Can't you stay for a little bit longer- you could stay the night! I'm lonely~," Taehyung whines.

"Fine! But I'm done with playing games."

Hoseok gets up from the floor and stretches before plopping back down onto Taehyung's bed. The younger joins him and lays next to him.

"Games aren't for me, Kookie is better at games. He's the only one that can beat you."

"I beat him a lot when we play."

"'Mmm, debatable."

"Yah!"

Hoseok laughs and rolls over, hitting Taehyung's body.

"Whatever," Taehyung  mumbles.

"I'm kidding, I can't be saying stuff that I should have no opinion on."

"No opinion?"

"Well you guys are both the gamer, I don't really do that. Kookie was probably a better decision if you wanted to play games."

"But we did play."

"You helped me the whole time."

"I wanted to."

"Well thank you, I will forget it all by tomorrow."

Taehyung chuckles and stares up at the ceiling.

"What's up there?" Hoseok asks.

"Huh? Oh nothing, just thinking."

"Wow,  you never do that."

"Yah- I was thinking about us."

"Us?"

"Like us... our friend group, its all going to change a lot in the next year."

"I don't think it'll change too much."

"We're graduating, moving away from our families... my eomma is already sad about it," Taehyung chuckles, "Jimin-ah's even starting a family of his own soon."

"We're still pretty good friends. I don't think any of that will change anything. Were inseparable!"

Taehyung smiles and sighs, "yeah."

"Too bad.... you never got to ask out Kookie."

"What?!" Taehyung sits us as fast as the speed of light.

Hoseok laughs, "oh come on, am I the only one that realized you had a thing for him since forever?"

"I don't," Taehyung grumbles.

"Yes you do, always caring for him when he would get picked on by the older kids. You introduced him to all of us. Always made sure he was smiling and tried to include him in everything 'cause he didn't have that many friends."