21

*slap*

Jimin sits straight up immediately, "What happened?!"

He looks around to see Taehyung laughing from the seat across from him while Jin tries to also whack him.

"Come on Hyung~ be nice," Taehyung laughs.

"He was sleeping an you woke him up!"

"It was just a joke."

"He need sleep! He's obviously tired, any sleep is important, for multiple reasons."

"Jin Hyung I'm good thanks," Jimin yawns.

"Fifteen," Namjoon says looking at his watch, signalling fifteen minutes before their final exam.

All week they've been having exams, two per day. One in the morning, then a couple hours break, and then the second exam. Except today, since it's the last exam everyone got to come in later than usual.

"Well I'm gonna head to Music early," Jimin says as he gathers his stuff.

"Oh I'll come too!" Taehyung says standing up, only to be pushed back down by Jin.

"Nope you're staying here."

"Hyung~ Why?"

"Because, now let Jimin go," Jin looks toward the latter who scurries off.

Jimin walks toward his music class and up to the closed door.

During exams Yoongi would always keep his door closed and only open it five minutes before the exam. Normally teachers will accept students in way before then to study, but Yoongi knows that if people come into the class to "study" that won't happen. So he just keeps everyone out, problem solved.

Jimin walks up to the door and looks both ways to make sure no ones around before open it and entering quietly. Jimin shut the door and turns around to see Yoongi looking at more paper; the only thing he does with his life.

"Sorry, not accepting students yet," Yoongi says not noticing it's Jimin.

Jimin walks over and sits in the seat across from Yoongi at his desk.

"Not even me?" Jimin pouts.

Yoongi looks up recognizing the voice talking to him, "Oh, Hi."

Jimin smiles at the latter, "are you still grading stuff?"

"Yes, I know that's all I do. Only a few more weeks of this hell."

"If you say so..."

"Well...are you ready for the exam? Last one."

"Ugh... I'm nervous."

"That's what you always say, then you kick ass, like you'll do with this one," Yoongi reaches over and kisses the younger.

"Is it easy?"

"If you studied, which I know you did."

"You won't give me any clues?" Jimin bated his eyelashes.

"Nope!" Yoongi stood up and pecked the younger once more before going over and opening the class door.

"Five minutes, get ready."

Jimin went over and sat in his seat as more people started flooding through the door, some of them being his friends.

"Jimin! You're alive," Taehyung says coming to sit beside him.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You never know what goes on behind closed doors," Taehyung winks.

"Okay..."

The bell rings signalling for exams to begin as everyone sits in their seats.

"Alright class settle down. So.. last exam of your high school careers," the whole class cheers, "well most of you..." some students laugh.

"So grab a pencil, eraser, any necessities and bring your school bags up to the front of the class."

All the students complied preparing for the exam.

"Okay. I will start passing out the exams that means no words come out of your mouth, if you are cheating that is an immediate zero."

Yoongi walks around the class putting the packets on the desks. He reaches Jimin's section and puts the exam on his desk. Jimin looks up at the elder who smiles back and walks to the next desk.

Jimin writes his name at the top of the page and begins.

~

"Alright everyone pencils down and bring your exams up front."

Everyone gets up from their seats and brings their papers up front. Jimin looks around at the other students. Some with a face of relief, happiness or stress.

Jimin stands up and is the last to hand in his exam, by then everyone is pretty much gone.

"I aced that!" Taehyung says enthusiastically.

"You sure about that?" Yoongi asks the younger.

"Yep!" The latter darts out the class after grabbing his bag.

"Think you did good?" Yoongi asks the cute boy in front of him who shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, will you be generous with points?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

"You won't need it," the elder smiles.

"Hate to interrupt your horrible flirting, but are you coming?" Jin questions the younger.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming," Jimin picks up his bag and kisses the elder before following Seokjin out the door.

"So we're done..." Jin starts.

"Yeah, what now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we're graduating in a couple days, and then university. I don't even know where I'm gonna go..."

"Plus if you get the scholarship."

"Hyung~ I doubt it, what about you?"

"Pfft, yeah right."

"Being a nurse is an important job."

"Eh, well...what are you gonna go into?"

"Probably animation or drawing of some sort."

"Oh yeah, you've mentioned that before."

"I like drawing!" Jimin laughs, "it feels like the job for me."

"Good thing you know what you're doing."

"I mean yeah, but I also have a detour..."

Jin wraps his arm around the younger, "Don't stress everything will work out."