Poetic Justice ₪ XI

Start from the beginning

"Why do you keep testing me like this?" Smiling slightly as he backed up into the water, before I answered I had to catch my breath as I looked at the water beat upon his back.

"First of all, you have no condom on. Second, you think I'm stupid, you not going to get it that easy Chris." I smiled before I went on to the last one. "Third, Chris I told you what I'm trying to do. I need you to be on board with that just for a little while."

He stepped close to me leaning off the wall with one hand. "Baby I respect what you trying to do but you can't keep the animal caged like this. I almost had you anyway you want it don't fight it."

I laughed. "Keyword is ALMOST, please just be patience."

He sighed with a smile giving me a kiss, purposely having his dick rub against just to have me change my mind. "Imma get you next time."

"Don't hold your breath," I said closing the shower door.

After getting out the shower and getting dressed, I looked out our bedroom window to see Chris playing basketball in the front yard. After awhile the basketball stopped bouncing and I started smelling something all too damn familiar. I came charging down stairs in full swing hitting him.

"Fuck you hitting me for?"

"Why in the fuck are you smoking that shit Chris, I told you after Mijo was born no more of that!"

"Brielle, calm the fuck down Mijo ain't here and you know I would never do it around him."

"You need to put the weed out now Chris!" I crossed my arms to my chest.

"No, you need to take a hit of this."

"Put the fucking weed out Chris."

He laughed. "Smoke the shit, you ain't hit nothing like this in a minute. Don't even front like you don't want to."

"I ain't playing with you Chris."

"Just smoke the damn blunt."

I was hesitant at first but Mijo wasn't around and my own concern was doing that shit anywhere around him, I took the blunt from his hands and inhaled deeply.

Chris smiled taking it back. "That's what I thought, now are you going to ball with me or go back in the house?"

"Excuse me? Boy you don't want none of this I'll blow your ass out the water."

He laughed. "That's fighting words right there, you sure about that?"

I smiled. "I don't want to embarrass you, plus bighead I'm not dressed for it." I said waving around my sheer skirt.

"I'll make it easy for you, first one to 5 wins."

I smiled. "Aiight that's cool, loser though as to do something special for the winner . No sexual favors though," I said snatching the ball from him.

"If I win you have to suck on my toe."

I laughed damn near in tears. "What the fuck is wrong with you, hell no. Just play the damn game."

"Ladies first."

Chris tried everything he could to get me off my guard, he knows damn well laughing is my only weakness. When the ball was in my hands he said any and everything he could to make me laugh. You would have thought he would've just let me take over the court but Chris isn't that type of boyfriend. This is one thing I love about him, he's so damn competitive he never likes to lose. It doesn't matter what it is, if we baking a damn cake we betting on who can stir the mix the fastest or who made the best cake. It makes me happy knowing that he's not the type of boyfriend that lets his girl win because it's the right thing to do, he puts forth the effort to show his ass off. I want to know I'm playing a man not a punk.