"Let's race for who has to pay for lunch!" Gon says.

"I bet I'll win!" Killua shouts and runs off, getting a head start.

"You're on!" Gon shouts back.

"Want to do a race too Kurapika?" I say grinning at him.

"Sure." He simply says.

And we run off, leaving Leorio behind.

"WAIT UP GUYS!!" Leorio shouts trying his best to catch up. He takes of his shirt and ties it around his waist.

Me and Kurapika race up the stairs. Kurapika start gaining on me and looks back, smirking. Damn, that's hot. I think and then speed up all the while blushing under my mask.

I gain on him and give my legs a little last spurt as I burst out of the doors and off into the open.

"YES, I win!" I laugh, "you have to buy me lunch now Kurapika-San!"

"Fine, you won fair and square." He said sighing as he leaned on the wall for support as he rested.

Looking around I see the land around us. Where on a hill surrounded by wetlands with a cloud of mist rolling in between the trees. The land stretched on way past the horizon.

After everyone arrives, and the door behind us closes, Satotz explains where we are, and to watch out for dangerous animals and monsters lurking here.

"Guys!, he's not the real examiner, I am!" A guy appeared from beheind the door we came from, "he's an impostor, a man-eating monkey that lives in these wetlands!"

The man pulled a dead (?) monkey thing that looked like a replica of Satotz and gestured wildly to it.

A lot of people where shocked and gasps echoed around. People started wispering and certain people started getting confused and panicked.

"We'll see about that." I heard someone say as several cards flew in each of the man's directions, to Satotz and the supposedly proper examiner.

It was the clown man that threw them. His aura was a wierd and dangerous one. My body automatically took a stansive pose against it.

Satotz caught the cards with ease while the other didn't react in time and died, slumping into the wet grass.

Hisoka, the name of the clown, explained that only a pro hunter could catch that and therefor, Satotz was the real examiner.

Satotz was kind of annoyed by this deadly move, that was only used to see who the real examiner was, and told Hisoka off and said that if he where to do that again he would be charged with an attack against an examiner and be disqualified.

Hisoka backed off but I still stayed conscious of him and kept an eye on him.

We all moved on forward. My boots got wet and muddy as we went further in the forest. I split up with Kurapika and the others and headed in a slightly different direction. I managed to follow Satotz with my excellent skill in tracking. It was quite easy and later on I joined up with Killua. He said that Gon had gone to check on the others.

We both made it to the end of the first stage and talked a bit.

"Do you think they'll pass?" I ask.

"Sure they will, it's Gon after all." Killua states confidently.

I smiled, he sure has bonded quickly with Gon.

"KILLUA, AIKO!"

"Eh?" We both said.

Turning in the voices direction we saw Gon and Kurapika heading our way.

"GON!" Killua shouted. He walked over to them, me following soundlessly behind.

"You guys made it, well done." I complement them.

"Thanks, you too!" Gon said happily.

"Where's Leorio?" Killua asks.

"He's over there." Kurapika pointed. He had gestures towards a tree where we saw a passed out Leorio up against.

"What happend?" I ask.

"We ran into Hisoka."

That was all that could be explained as Satotz had decided to start talking,

"You have all passed the first stage, good luck on the next one. This is where I take my leave." He says and walks of in his unusual long strides.

We where at a huge gate that slowly started to open.

"Hello, we're here to test you for the second stage!"

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Bye bye babes<3