Kid Beast: ups Sorry

Miss Martian: How will we help the league?

Shazam: You will go as a team from two to different countries to help the members of the league.

Red Tornado: Superboy you will go to metropolis with miss martian to support superman and Wonder woman.
NigthWing and Aqualad you will go with green arrow and black canary.
Kid Beast and Artemis will go with Flash to help in Star city.
Zatana and Rocket you will help Power girl, are you all ready?

Everyone Nod

Dav-Vel was watching the attack from the ship. It was time to show up and end this .

He left the ship flying looking for the champion of the planet, without knowing it metron was watching him waiting to see the fight that will start

Superman was helping some people left behind in the evacuation, while wonder woman was wiping out some parademons suddenly all parademons stop moving.

Superman flies next to Wonder woman and talks

Superman: whatever you did it worked they stopped .

Wonder Woman: I did nothing, suddenly they stopped moving.

A shadow forms above them, they both look up. A man in armor was watching them both

Superman: I guess you are responsible for all this.

Dav-Vel: Lord Darkseid was correct, you are warriors who should not be taken lightly.

Wonder Woman: So you are one of his servants, we have already faced yours and we have overcome them.

Dav-Vel: That will be a problem for you, I am not like them.
their eyes turn red

Dav-Vel attacks superman with a punch to the stomach and throws him into a building, Wonder attacks him but he dodges the attack to hit her just like superman.
Superman gets up and touches his lip is bleeding.

Superman: Diana this is serious get ready, he is not like the others we have fought with before.

Both launches to attack him, He dodges them and uses his heat rays against superman then uses his super speed to tackle Wonder Woman into a building.

Superman attacks Dav-Vel with a blow to the chest and Wonder woman ties him up with her truth tie on his arm.
Dav-VEl pulls the lasso of truth and lures wonder woman to collide with superman.

Dav-Vel: You are strong, but I have been trained since my childhood for this and I will not fail. He was going to attack them both with his heat vision But someone tackles it into some rubble of some stores.

Wonder Woman: Superboy and Miss martian, what are you two doing here.

Miss Martian: Shazam said you guys needed reinforcement so we came to help.

Superman: No matter who sent them, you both have to go this is too dangerous.

Superboy :No we won't

Superman: What? This is not the time for this super boy.

Miss Martian: We have already fought villains and overcome the missions that batman gives us we are ready

Wonder Woman: This is not the typical villain we always fight with, this is more dangerous you have to-

Before the Wonder Woman finished speaking, Dav-Vel comes out of the rubble.