Shrikant: aap sure ho?

The doctor nodded and wrote some medicines and told them to get it and give Nandini.

Mukti: Nandini ko hosh kab aayega?

Doctor: I have given her injection...dur to stress and too much of thinking she fainted but make sure she doesn't do the same thing...

They nodded and Dhruv went with doctor and also to get medicines.

Alia: Nandini is preganant....

Alia said in daze and listening her Cabir, Navya and Mukti bobbed tehir head. Shrikant moved and sat beside Nandini and roamed his hand on Nandini head.

Nandini stired in sleep and slowly opened her eyes... Navya sat beside her looking at her opening her eyes.

Navya: Nandini...

Nandini looked at her then around everyone. Nandini asked

Nandini: what happened?

Navya: nothing...tum behosh ho gayi thi...aur hume pata chala ki...you r preganant...

Listening her Nandini looked at her to confirm. Navya bobbed her head and she kept her hand on her stomach. She got tears in her eyes. She looked at Shrikant who was smiling looking at her...

Mukti: tum rest lo...hum chalte hai...

Mukti and Alia moved as they didn't know how to react and Cabir passed her smile and went away. Shrikant said

Shrikant: jyada stress mat lo beta...tumhare liye aur baby ke liye thik nahi hai...

Nandini nodded and Shrikant patting her head went from there. She looked at Navya and said

Nandini: Navya... main maa banane wali hun.

Navya nodded asked to confirm

Navya: tu aur Manik... I mean kya tum log...

Nandini understood her hesitation and bobbed her head and said

Nandini: yeh Manik ka hi baby hai Navya...

Navya: don't take me wrong...matlab hum tumpe doubt nahi kar rahe...

Nandini smiled and said

Nandini:janti hun...u r concerned about me...

Navya nodded and looked down. She too left giving her time . As soon as she left Nandini kept her hand on her belly and said

Nandini: aap sach mein ho?

Nandini smiled rubbing her belly slightly. She after like half and hour got up from the bed and moved towards Manik's room.

As soon as she entered she saw fab 4 almost ready to leave..looking at her they smiled and Cabir said

Cabir:jaa baat kar le...

Nandini smiled and she moved inside and they left. Nandini sat beside Manik and said

Nandini: see Manik now ur baby also is inside me...u have to be okay for me and for baby...if not then we won't ever talk to you...

Nandini took his hand and placed it on her stomach and said

Nandini: I don't know if you feel is it or not...but please get up... I need you now...please...

Nandini said with tears and she held his hand on her belly only. Later on she went to her home and sat in her room.

Nandini: chachi ko kaise batau? Agar voh bura maan gayi toh?

Nandini thought about it and wad thinking to how to tell her family. At that time only chachi entered.

Nandini: aap...

Chachi:kyun main nahi aa sakti kya?

Nandini:aisa nahi hai...main aapke paas ane hi wali thi...

Chachi: kya hua tera chera pila kyun pad gaya hai...

Nandini kept her head on her lap and said straight looking forward...

Nandini: chachi...main...mujhe...

Chachi: kya hua hai?

Nandini: chachi...main....

At that time only chachi got call so she said she will check it and come. But she didn't come only...

Whole night Nandini was thinking of telling them but...she couldn't do anything...so she thought she will tell them tomorrow.

How was it?

Will her family accept she being pregnant?