𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼, 𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓩𝓮𝓹𝓱𝔂𝓻, 𝓸𝓷𝓮           𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓴,                     𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓭

          𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓴,
                    𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓭.
                                    -The green Phoenix

It was the long awaiting spring season, the time of the year when Sakura trees were starting to bloom again.
The blooming of sakura indicated a new beginning, a new life
Japanese people had an abnormal love for these flowers but nehaal was no exception.
Here she was standing beneath the clear blue sky, the sun shining brightly on the cherry blossoms making them look glossy, her hands were gripping the expensive camera, taking pictures here and there.
It seemed like the whole of Tokyo was gathered around this park, cherishing the scenic beauty of these pink flowers. Too bad, they will shed after two weeks.
Nehaal was invited to Hanami by her friend mikiko, she was a short Japanese girl with a pixie cut.
Hanami was a custom celebrated by Japanese people at the start of the spring season.
Hanami literally meant "watching cherry blossoms" so, all the folks were gathered around the huge picnic park which had numerous cherry blossom trees, just eating, giving sweets to each other, admiring the beauty, and having the time of their lives.
Nehaal tucked a few strands of lustrous honey locks that were framing her face.
Her honey eyes gazed at the concrete pathway that was now covered with small Sakura petals.
She was now reflecting on her past.
A small frown made it's way to her forehead when certain grey eyes flashed on the screen of her mind.
Altamash Shah..
She was trying hard to forget that man.. her husband.
But
Altamash Shah wasn't someone who can be forgotten, he was someone who should be remembered.
His light blonde hairs, his cold grey eyes, his dark pink lips, that dimple on his left cheek which was a rare sight.
Nehaal wasn't trying to forget him in the first place, how can she forget him when his existence was gnawing on her mind like a ghost?
Even after what he did, Nehaal realized that she loved him with all her heart and soul.
Falling out of love wasn't easy.
You don't wake up one morning and see a person in a whole different light.
She didn't want to stop loving that man because loving Altamash Shah was the most riveting thing that happened to her.
What could she possibly do if her love wasn't reciprocated? She was still married to him and he had proved to be a good husband in all these past months.
Maybe, she overreacted...
Maybe she should have stayed and talked out their differences.