Altamash was woken up to the sound of birds, and the golden sunrays that were peeking inside the room through the large mahogany window.
The new morning was beaming with ebullience just like his life.
Altamash felt a slight weight on his chest and then he realized he was married!
He smiled fondly at his little wife, she was sleeping soundly with her head on his chest, her soft hairs were covering her face from him. 
Altamash caressed her honey brown hairs back, revealing her face to him.
Her doe eyes were closed; her long wispy lashes were casting a shadow on her rosy hued cheeks, lips were in a adorable pout.
Altamash bent down and pecked her lips.
His life was doing just fine before she came in and rocked his world.
Altamash wondered what attracted him the most?
Was it her lithe nature, her outgoing spirit
Was it her no fucks given attitude and not being afraid to speak her mind?
Was it her blinding smile or was it the light in her brown eyes that shines with a millions of stories need to be told and he was willing to listen till his last breath.
Damn. This girl just made me poetic.
His gaze travelled down to her bare shoulders that were littered with several love bites that he had painted on her last night.
On reflex, his calloused hands curled around her tiny waist, pulling her closer if that was even possible.
That action caused her to stir in her sleep.

"Khala can you close the window. My eyes hurt"
She slurred, it was barely audible but Altamash heard because of their close proximity.

"You're in your husband's room right now little wife"
The amusement was evident in his voice as he grasped her chin, forcing her to look up.
Nehaal was wide awake now after hearing his sexy morning voice.
Shoot!
Her widened eyes landed on her brand new husband.
His eyes were the coldest she had ever seen with specks of grey that resembled the dark clouds before storms, her eyes ran down to his straight proud nose to his pink lips.
His chiselled jaw was firm and hard.
How could there be so much beauty in one man?
Heck, even his bed hairs were attractive while hers probably look like a bird nest.
Not fair.

"Done checking me out?"
Altamash pulled a curled strand of her hairs making her hiss.

"I-I wasn't.."
Nehaal lowered her eyes.

"How come you're this silent? You were pretty vocal last night"
His face was inches away from her as he leaned down so they were eye level, the blush that adorned her cheeks was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

"No. What are you saying. I wasn't"
Nehaal shot as she tried to maintain some distance between them by pushing him back.
Her mind recalled the events of last night.
She blamed herself for being so fucking responsive.

"Such a mouth"
His voice was an octave low as he fixated his eyes on her lips.

"Leave me-"
Nehaal struggled to breathe, she won't let this man seduce her again in broad daylight.
Can anyone blame her though?