The huge back lawn of awarkzai Qasar was decorated beautifully with Jasmine sambac and roses, a wooden swing was placed in the centre of the lawn for dulha and dulhan all thanks to Safeer and Ahad who were the real faces behind all this embellishm...

The huge back lawn of awarkzai Qasar was decorated beautifully with Jasmine sambac and roses, a wooden swing was placed in the centre of the lawn for dulha and dulhan all thanks to Safeer and Ahad who were the real faces behind all this embellishment while shahmeer, shahveer and Murtaza kept taking credit even though they didn't do shit.
Guests were limited with only family like khalas and phupos along with some very close family friends.
It was a pure family function and the elders decided to invite every one else on the reception that was supposed to be held in a famous banquet.
Irtaza was sitting on the swing with his insolent cousins and brothers surrounding him.

"Irtaza bhai, Maha is a sight to see, you're going to regret yelling at her in the past"
It was Murtaza.

"Kiya lag rhy hain bhabi, aap toh aj gaye"
How can his brothers stay quiet? Ofcourse they have to take part in this.

"You look handsome though but not more than me"
Shahveer said and straightened his maroon Kurta.
Irtaza rolled his eyes at his complex.
Irtaza was looking like a literal prince dressed in a cream colored sherwani and a rust colored shawl that was wrapped on his shoulders in a stylish manner, he had grown out his beard and didn't shaved for a week and now his light stubble was making him more handsome.
After what seems like hours, the bride was coming downstairs and Irtaza was eager, he was excited.
He saw in amazement as she was taking slow steps towards him, Abeeha and tehreem were supporting her walking by making sure she won't fall due to her long sharara.
Irtaza's mouth gaped as he stared at her.
She looked beautiful even without makeup but now that she was all dressed up, All dressed up for him...
She was a vision, a hoor, that he was blessed with, without making any effort, her eyes that were downcasted, her lashes that were hovering over her cheeks, her red lips that were making him forget his name, the nose ring that gleamed on her porcelain skin, the brown curled traces that were adorning her face, everything...

"Irtaza bhai close your mouth"
Shahmeer teased and Irtaza came back in his senses.

"No, when did I opened my mouth?"
Irtaza denied and stubbornly averted his gaze from Maha, who was now sitting beside him.

"Ohhh. A tsundere, i see"
Shahveer chuckled.
Irtaza was having a hard time in controlling himself from taking in her intoxicating scent or her close proximity.
Maha felt the same way, her heart was beating loudly.
She gave him a side-glance.
MashAllah.
She was blessed with such a handsome husband.
Irtaza smirked, feeling her hesitant gaze on him.
It was time for their photo shoot and Murtaza and Shahmeer were making them do all kind of weird romantic poses, then snapping their pictures with their huge high resolution cameras.

"Or kitna bethna hai mama?"
Irtaza was getting tired by constantly sitting in the same position.
He believed Maha was tired too, from the way she was leaning back on the swing.