Chapter 21

Cara's POV:

I was currently sitting in my room alone. Everyone went to go eat but, I wanted to stay. Then Hayes just walked in. "You stayed too?" I asked. He nodded and sat across from me. "Cara, I really like you, would you go on a date with me." He said. Omg wut. "I would love to but, what about the guys?" I asked. "They don't have to know, we will say we went to the store." He said. I nodded. I was really scared though. I never lied to them before.

_|__|[|[|[|[|[~[~_<[>_€€]<<{<{> After The Event.

"Hey can me and Cara go to the store?" Hayes asked. All of them gave us a weird look. "I need food." I said. They nodded. We grabbed our penny boards and rode off. "So, I know you didn't want to lie so, we're going to penny board through the store." Hayes said. "Thanks Hayes." I said with a smile. We got to this grocery store and rode in. Hayes grabbed my hand and I blushed. There was no one in here so, it was fun.

We ended up getting a bunch of candy and ice cream. We got Arizona's and Dr.Peppers. We checked out still on out boards and hand in hand. I had a bag and so did Hayes. We rode back hand in hand. We let go as we got to the hotel.

One

Of

The

Best

Days

Ever.