Chapter 7

Caroline's POV:
I ate a cookie but, Mark ate 10 and Lizzie ate 15. I lost count with the boys though. We watched Frozen and sang.
I had a lot of fun. It was about 6 and Sam, Trevor, and 2 girls came over. "Cara, this is Andrea and Jenn!" I walked over to them and they gave me a big hug. "I'm Andrea, Kian's girlfriend. I thought maybe tomorrow we could go shopping?" She asked. I nodded. "Hi I'm Jenn and I like warm hugs." She says as she hugs me. The boy hugged them and I hugged Trevor and Sam. Sam picked me up and kissed my cheek. "Hi Cara, are you feeling better?" I nodded. Luke came over and picked up Lizzie and Mark. "Caroline this is Michael, Calum, and Ashton. Guys this is Caroline but, known as Cara."
The seemed nice. "Hi" I said. They gave me a warm smile. "See you later Cara!" Lizzie and Mark said. I shut the door and walked back to the couch. I sat next to dad and put my head on his chest. "Dad, I'm a little hungry." I say in a whisper because we were watching TV. "Want to go get Taco Bell, just you and me." He whispered. I nodded and we left being unseen. Dad puts me in my car seat and he gets in the drivers seat. We get to Taco Bell and we walk in. Dad orders and we go sit down with our food. "Cara do this face, it's called the crab face." I did the face and dad took a picture.
We ate but, I saved half of my taco for Sam and my Arizona for Connor. I will give Kian and Jc a high five.
We got in the car and drove back. We walked in and Kian ran up and hugged me. "Where were you guys?" Jc asked. "Taco Bell." I said. "You didn't bring us any?!" Kian said. "Well I saved half of my taco for sam and my Arizona for Connor." I said as I gave Connor and Sam their food.
"Okay the tickle monster and his best friend are coming for you." Jc and Kian start tickling me. "Stop...Stop..." I say in between laughs. I notice Andrea and Jenn aren't here. "Where are Jenn and Andrea?" I asked. "They went home but, you guys are going shopping tomorrow, okay?" Kian says. I nod. "I want to watch that movie again KiKi please!" I say begging as Kian picks me up. "I do to but, Jc will hurt me." He says. "Are Trevor and Sam staying over?" I ask. "Actually they're moving in!" Kian says. I gasp and get down. I run to Sam and Trevor and hug them. "Yay!" I say. We just watched Netflixs for a long time until I had to go to bed. I put on my pjs and everyone tucked me in. I slowly fell asleep then, all at once.
***Next Day****
I woke up at 7 and took a shower. I put on a red shirt with jean shorts that go to my knees.
I put on black converse then, a black headband. I walked downstairs and ate an orange with water. It was about 8 and there was a knock.
"Who is it?" I asked. "Andrea, Jenn, and a new friend!" I opened the door and they walked in. A girl in jean shorts and a black t-shirt walked in.
"Hi I'm Lia, Jc's girlfriend. Do you mind if I come shopping with you?" She asked. I nodded with a smile.
I hugged all 3 of them and we sat down. "Where are the guys-" Andrea asked but, is cut of by footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Good morning ladies" Sam says sitting down putting me on his lap. We talked for a while then we left.
Andrea was driving with Lia in the passenger seat while Jenn and I were in the back. Lia and Andrea were talkingabout their dates while Jenn and I said. "I feel so alone." We start laughing because I'm only 5.
We get to the mall and go to a bunch of stores. I got new galaxy vans. They were so cool. I also got shirts, jeans, and shorts.
We got hungry at about noon and went to go eat. We ate Chick-Fla and it was so good!
We went home and were singing until everything went black.