Chapter 2

Caroline's POV:
We walked inside and it was so pretty! "Thank you!" Sam said. I covered my mouth and realized I said that out loud. They just laughed. "Well I guess it's time for lunch!" Trevor said out of no where. "Well what does Cara want?" Kian asked. (A.N. btw that's her nickname.) I shrugged. "I don't really know. I've only had oatmeal my whole life." I said quietly. The guys were shocked. I just giggled. "Well, we need pizza pronto" Sam said. "What's pronto?" I asked. "It means fast."
Dad said. I nodded. "I also think we need to get Cara some new clothes because she only has that pair." Jc said. They all nodded and Kian threw out my pj's from the orphanage. "Caroline, throwing away the pjs means we are going to be by your side forever and never send you back. We all love you. Just so you know love is something you can feel and know." He said. "I love you guys." I said with a huge smile. JC gave me to Dad and he kissed my cheek. We took a tour around the house and then went to this place called Pizza hut. Weird. We walked in and Sam, Trevor, and Kian sat with me while JC and Dad ordered. I sat on Kian's lap so I could reach the table. Dad and JC sat down and a guy came and put this circle thing on our table.

Kian's POV:
Caroline is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was funny when she was confused on what pizza was. I gave her a slice on her plate and she took a bite. Her eyes went wide and she took another bite. "Do you like it?" Ricky asked her. "I don't even know what to say cause it's so good." She says. I'm glad shes not as shy as before though. She ate 1 slice while everyone else ate about 4 slices. We decided to get stuff for Caroline's room and get her new clothes. I felt bad that that was all she had so, she has to be spoiled. Duh. We leave Pizza Hut and go to Target. We get her a bed, stuffed animals, clothes, shoes, and a bunch of other stuff. She was holding on to two of my fingers because she was really small. She looked kinda sad so I stopped and kneeled down. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her. She didn't look up. "I feel bad because you guys are buying all this stuff for me when I don't deserve it." She said. "Cara, you do deserve it. You mean the world to us ok? I never want you to worry." I said. She nodded and looked up. I picked her up and put her on my hip. I walked up to the guys and gave Cara to Ricky.

Ricky's POV:
I put Cara on my hip and checked out our stuff. I heard light snores and looked over to see Cara sleeping. "Awe" Sam said. We got in the car and dropped Trevor and Sam at their house's. Caroline's bed wouldn't be here until tomorrow so, I guess we will decide where she sleeps later. We to the house and I hand her to Connor while the rest of us got all the stuff we bought. We washed all her stuff and put it in her room. I saw she was sleeping in Connor's bed she looked really cute. I saw her toss and turn and then she woke up sweating and crying. I ran to her and tried to calm her down.

Caroline's POV:

I had a bad dream then, I woke up.
Dad came running to me and was hugging me trying to calm me down. "What's wrong are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Please tell me." He said. I just said " not now" I hugged him and he told me that he loves me no matter what and so do the guys. I thank him and I walk down stairs. "Hey Cara" Connor said while picking me up. "Hi Connor!" I say as he puts me on his lap on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "What movie?" I said. "I don't know." He said while laughing. "How about Finding Nemo?" "What's that?" I asked. "RICKY! YOUR DAUGHTER HASN"T SEEN FINDING NEMO!!!!" Connor said. All I saw was Dad, JC, and Kian run downstairs and sat on the couch. "We are watching it because shes gonna find Nemo!" JC said. I laughed and I sat on Kian's lap. Connor put in the movie and sat back down.
******After The Movie*******
That.Movie.Was.Amazing. "That was the best movie ever!" I said while jumping. "I told you" JC said. "What do you guys want for dinner?" Dad asked. Wow. It was already 7. I wasn't hungry so, I didn't answer. "Let's just have snacks since we ate lunch late." Kian said. We sat down and the guys ate their food. "Do you want any Caroline?" JC asked. "No thank you, I'm not hungry." I replied. "Are you sure?" Dad asked. I nodded. "I'm going to take a shower." I said. I walked upstairs and took a shower. I figured out how to put clothes on and put on my pj's. I put on sweatpants and a plain pink shirt. I walked into Dad's room and fell asleep.