Chapter 13

AN IMPORTANT
First off thank you guys so much for 298 reads! If your a constant reader just comment and I can follow you all!

Secondly I am going to include MAGCON later but, that will be when her age increases. If you could please comment how many more chapters I should keep her 5.

Okay love y'all .haha I'm not southern. Here's your chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline's POV:
Today was Saturday and this week was worse then, before.
The guys didn't show up at school and I was sad.
Today Lizzie, Mark, Josh, Alex, Nick, and I were hanging out together. We were going to Mark and Lizzie's house.
Lizzie now lives with Mark but, we don't know why.
We were neighbors so, I just walked over and knocked.
Luke came and opened the door. "Cara!" He said picking me up and hugging me.
"Hi Luke." I said while giggling. Well laughing because I sound like a beast when I laugh to be real.
He set me down and shut the door. I saw Lizzie and Mark. "CARA!" They screamed and hugged me.
"Hey guys!" I said while hugging them. "Josh,Nick, and Alex are getting board games from upstairs." Lizzie said.
"CARA!" I hear 3 voices yell. I see the guys standing there with board games. They set them down and hug me.
We play board games for about 3 hours. "I beat all of you, you guys are really dumb..." Lizzie said as we were playing Pictionary.
We decided to play tag and we were running out back. I was running on the pavement and I tripped and fell on my knee.
I just got up. "Cara are you okay?" Mark said helping me up. I saw my knee bleeding pretty bad. "I will go get Luke." Lizzie said running inside. Luke came out and helped me. "Thanks Luke!" I said. "No problem, just call me Dr.Fluke." He said with a smirk.
All of us started laughing. We watched movies until Trevor came and picked me up. "How was your day?" Trevor asked.
"It was AWESOME! Alex ate mud." I said. Trevor laughed as we entered the house. "Hey baby girl!" Dad said picking me up. "Hi dad, I want food." I said with a giggle. "Your defiantly my daughter." He said with a smile. I ate Oreos with Jc and Kian while we watched movies. "We should build a fort." I said. "YASSS" Jc said doing white girl hands.

The 3 of us built a big fort with pillows and sheets. We watched Netflix's on Kian's MacBook and fell asleep. Slowly then, all at once.