- Chapter 1, Seven Young Men -

Tonight, it was different from any usual night. This was the special event your parents had been anticipating for years since you were last presented in your youth. You had been to plenty of galas and events throughout your lifetime that your father held for his business, but this event was special. It was your night to be unveiled. You had been restricted from events for the past few years since your last, as your father worried of the growing attention on you. You had aged so gracefully throughout your late teens, and he was alarmed by attention that fellow business partners were placing upon you. Plenty making uncalled for comments, as well as forcefully placing their sons upon you, making your shy teenage self-feel incredibly uncomfortable at times. You never had any interest in the young men entertaining you at these events – it all always felt so forced. Your father respected your discomfort, allowing you to refrain from attendance. However, you were a grown woman now; beautiful and sensual, yet still untouched.  You had finally expressed to your father that you were ready; ready to be the young woman that would eventually take over his business, as all your father's business partners were prepared to do as well with their own children. Your father also ready to unveil his prized possession, one who had been unseen for years. He had never felt more confident in you until these past few years watching you blossom as the proud young woman you are now.

Carefully, you stayed in the shadows for years, unlike the sons of your father's business partners. They were always in the media, being caught for partying, causing trouble, and creating scandals for their families. Your father was proud of your discipline, forever being grateful you had never given into those temptations. The parties had looked appealing occasionally, feeling drawn into the idea of having some dangerous fun, but you enjoyed focusing on yourself for now. You continually steered clear of media, staying out of trouble, and everyone always questioned how the multi-billionaire's daughter was doing. You hadn't been in the spotlight for years. You had always found it quite odd how so many people were so painfully curious about your life, your life wasn't really that interesting.

During your years of being hidden you had graduated high school and gone onto attending NYU. Mainly focusing on double majoring in business and fashion. Your father appreciated you pursuing business, however, he allowed you to follow your passions as well. Afterall, he did own the largest international trade business in New York, and he had business partners in luxury fashions, so he found use in your interest in fashion. Your father knew that one day you'd be the perfect owner of his company that he'd built. You began to feel that way too.

However, now that you have graduated college, you were almost aching to be on the social scene again. Your life began to feel a little bland due to all the extra time you now had, which prior to now had been spent studying and quietly attending fashion events. Also, you must admit, being 23 and having little-to-none experience with men was beginning to feel a bit troublesome. There had been few nights where you've gone on dates with classmates from NYU, however, nothing really ever came from any of them. You couldn't help but watch all the boys you had met at galas as a young girl grow up into handsome, powerful men. Quietly observing them throughout the years, feeling a bit of curiosity, and finally feeling a tinge of attraction unlike your timid adolescent self. You wondered if any of them even remembered you. Probably not, you had been so God-awful at socializing prior to now.

Staring at yourself in the mirror, you admired your dress, and ran your hands over the black silk fabric that reached the floor. You had designed it yourself for tonight, it was simple yet stunning in your own opinion. The top part of the dress was dainty and perfectly fitted with the skinniest straps to hold it up, while the dress began to flow gracefully down your body beginning at the waist. A thigh high slit was cut into the skirt, allowing you to show your right leg when the skirt flowed just right.  The silk was the best quality you could get your hands on, it had a beautiful shine to it and felt incredibly soft to the touch. You had carefully crafted it to fit perfectly on your body, designing it to compliment your curves. It didn't matter that the dress was simple when it fit in such a way. It made you feel beautiful, even more importantly – sexy and confident. Topping off your outfit, you wore your favorite Yve Saint Laurent heels and accessorized with expensive gold jewelry gifted to you by your parents for tonight. Your hair delicately placed into an effortless updo, and makeup that was foxlike accentuated your features, accessorizing your outfit even further with a bold red lip. You didn't look too overdone, and it was fitting for your elegant and timeless style.