Chapter 8

You literally fell off your chair when you saw Koro-sensei in a traditional Japanese outfit with a fan and umbrella. Even he was excited for this trip. What the big deal? You were just gonna go to another place and see it. Why make such a fuss about it?

In PE class, Karasuma-sensei too was talking about it. "As you all know, we're going to Kyoto next week for 3 days and 2 nights. Though I don't wish to spoil everyone's mood, but this is a mission." 'Oh, finally a reason to think the trip would be worth it.....but not for me. I don't want to kill him and the other attacks won't work too.'

"Kyoto is much bigger and complicated than the school. Each group will plan their own routes and he will accompany the groups at all times. It will be a good chance to snipe at your target there. The government has planted some professional snipers there. Upon success, based on your contribution, they will pay each of you from the 10-billion-yen reward. Hence, please plan a route that helps in the assassination." He explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody was busy forming groups as you just sat there, head on your table. You noticed Nagisa, Okuda, Karma, Isogai, Kanzaki and Kayano had made a group. You were an oddball. There was no space in the other groups too. 'But wait if each group has six students, it means two students wouldn't get a group. Or wait, is everybody getting in groups of five and only one group has six students? What is happening?!'

You slumped down and started muttering about how the groups had different numbers when Koro-sensei came in with a bunch of humongous books. Well, something would be enjoyable. He handed the big school trip handbook to each one of us.
"It explains all the sightseeing sports and popular local products coma as well as self-defence skills from the basics to application. I stayed up the entire night compiling this! The first edition comes with a paper craft model of Kinkaku-ji."
Everybody was sweatdropping except you who had stars in her eyes.

As everybody started planning the places to visit, you sat there with page 112 open and continued reading through the interesting topics.

"(Y/n), are you in any group yet?" you looked up from the book to see Karma with his devil horns and tail. You gulped,"N-no?". He then dragged you towards his group and set you on a chair and said, "Guys, we have another girl joining our group! She was begging at my feet to take her into our group because I'm so charming!" Everybody sweat-dropped realizing the situation you were in.

"(Y/n)-San, you didn't have a group yet? Do you want to join ours?" Nagisa asked. "No, I wasn't in a group. B-but I can't join your group because everybody is in groupsoffiveandthisgroupalreadyhassixmemberswhichiskinda....you know...", You said explaining very fast.

Then Kayano leaped and hugged you while explaining how it didn't matter and that Koro-sensei would allow it. You smiled and agreed to join their group as you remembered the situation they were gonna be in. This was too cruel to just walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the day of the trip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were boarding the train, you saw Class A-D boarding the same train but in first-class cabins.

"Students with excellent grades will have the priority to use the school funds. Is that the stench of poverty I smell from you guys?" Said the same boy who was picking on you and Nagisa that day. "Oh, how do you know the stench of poverty?" You came forward and asked but with an angelic face on. You owed Gakuho for that one. "Sensei, I thought your students knew the rules. Because the last time I had boarded the train from Class B, students weren't allowed to get up from their seats because of 'safety' purposes." You said to the teacher of that class. He tched and just as the bullies were about to go inside...