Summary

The being you met, the fog thing was Mika and they give back your powers (I had a change of heart and made them non-binary). Also, I can't really remember what really happened in the show (it's been too long lol) but when like Shiro and Itona attack Koro-sensei in the swimming pool episode, (Y/n) finally realizes something.

Itona becomes more obsessed with (Y/n) and you (sorry, I realized I didn't make the reader gender-neutral) end up getting more tensed up because you are overwhelmed with controlling your powers since they were given back.

So, you end up making the whole river dry because of a black hole space thing, it splashes on Itona, weakening him and nobody remembers it, except Itona. They just remember that Itona got more affected by the water than Koro-sensei and almost died.

Somehow, seeing him almost dying, when he was alone later (He was in pain, too much water) made you feel something and you turned back time for him to help him and he passes out because of the inter-dimensional pressure.

so currently, affection levels be like:

Karma = 6/10

Nagisa = 4/10

Itona = 9/10

Maehara = 1/10

Sugino= 4/10

Kanzaki = 5/10 (noice)

Okuda = 1/10

Kurahashi = 6/10 (special episode huhuhu)

Rio = friends/10

Asano Gakushu = 7/10 (unknown secret crush?? LE GASP)

Okay, so Lovro, right That guy. When he mentions 'The Reaper', (Y/n) is forced to see that memory of Aguri Yukimura and Koro-sensei when she dies, and the promise about the kids. So now (Y/n) knows and recognizes the place.

Flasback to the past, another batch of students that Gakuho took in, was (Y/n)'s sibling. Just to tell you, trans male. He ran away after Gakuho started 'scary teaching' because, yknow what, just because. He worked at the facility, knew Koro-sensei, never told (Y/n). So we shall never know if he was assisting in like torturing him up until later. He died btw.

Also, the vacation thing, (Y/n) was like the 'blackmail assistor'. But you never showed up in the actual assassination attempt. Reasons unknown. Or not, you were just trying out your powers and, well, never came to know about it. Others were also taken aback like 'Wait, we didn't include (Y/n) into the plan, how's that possible?'. Nothing was brought up though because of people getting sick.

So (Y/n) opted to stay back. Even though you had conflicting feelings about whether to tell the others about your powers or not, you thought they'd survive for about an hour until you turned the time back for the sick guys.

"This power can't be used to save or kill mortals, know your place, you can never be a God." Okay, plan failed. "But what about Itona? I did save him, didn't I? Almost killed him too, but y'know."

"He had a curse of even less mortality, an exception of sorts. Even other Gods would allow you to give him 'Death', for his sins of accepting darkness; or 'Life' for a last chance at life. Know that you won't be able to save him again like that again."

Mika's a bad bitch. Anyways, so. (Y/n) decides to catch up to others, after leaving a note. It makes the others who were nursing the sick suspicious too now. (Y/n) navigates the thing with the help of the 'space record' in the way. A way of seeing shadow 'them' and what they did in a given time.

About some time later, you manage to reach them, but get questioned by someone in the piano room. But Bitch-sensei distracts the guy back while glaring at you. Okay, so that wasn't a shadow but the real bitch.