Chapter 3

You were just, ya know, hanging around when, "(Y/n)~ Wanna try assassinating Koro-sensei with us?" You looked behind you and saw Maehara with Okano, Yada, Mimura, Kataoka and Isogai. "N-no, I think I'll pass.."
"Oh cmon (Y/n), you're the only one who could hurt Koro-sensei till now." Isogai whined.
"Ok...but what's the plan?" You asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere in the forest
~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, (Y/n), you sure this will work?" Maehara asked you, watching the others who were hiding the opposite side with Koro-sensei in between.
"Well, I'm not totally sure..."
'Sorry to lie to you, Hiroto. Actually it won't. We can't kill him...'

You saw Isogai's signal as Group 1(Okano, Yada) ran to Koro-sensei with Group 2(Isogai, Mimura, Kataoka) also ran towards him SMILING but secretly moving a bit to his sides. This was your plan,
Group 1(Okano, Yada)- Main Distraction
Group 2(Isogai, Mimura, Kataoka)- Distraction+Blocking exits from front and sides
Group 3(You, Maehara)- Sneak Attack

You remember you had explained how Koro-sensei was surprised that someone was behind him. So, you came up with this plan after rejecting your classmates. And surpringly, they listened to you in interest. They didn't even look hurt that you rejected their plan (well that's because they didn't have one).

As Group 1 and 2 took out their knives, you and Maehara rushed to where Koro-sensei quietly. He was crying with a blush on his cheeks.
Just as the others reached Koro-sensei, you and Maehara followed a split second later. Luckily, he stepped backwards. Unluckily, he didn't go as back as much you thought you would and fell on your face...splat. "Nngh" you groaned. You looked up and saw everyone landed on their hands and feet or just feet. You groaned again. Maehara helped you up as Koro-sensei said, "Your smiles were a bit fake. It wasn't good enough for me to put down my guard." his gelato was in his hands, "But great plan, everyone! Maehara actually put a cut in one of my tentacles. Too bad it healed! Now let's put down these dangerous anti-sensei weapons." He said dropping a cloth with our knives in it.

Everyone gasped "Appreciate these flowers and learn how to smile beautifully." Koro-sensei continued.

"Wait, Koro-sensei aren't these-" you got cut off by Megu shouting,"Aren't these the flowers our class planted?!" The other two girls started getting emotional as you tried to awkwardly comfort them.

"Sorry, I'll get some new bulbs now!" Our sensei said as he rushed back and forth. He was planting the bulbs after a while, still getting scolded by the girls sweat-dropped and turned to Maehara and Isogai.
"I heard he was planning to destroy the Earth."
"But now he's planting tulips."
"Koro-sensei, you're amazing"

The boys were having their own chat when you saw something. 'Oh...' You saw some of your classmates 'hiding?'.
They were Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida and Hazama. 'The Shady Group' you called them. They were opposite of 'The Sunshine Group'. The Nikko (sunshine) Group consisted of Nagisa, Kayano, Isogai, Sugino, Kurahashi and Kataoka. You rarely went near either The Nikko or The Ayashi (shady), but now, you were towards The Nikko more than The Ayashi.

You even had titles for your other classmates.
Brainiacs (by looks)- Okuda and Takebayashi
Up To No Good- Maehara
Sunshine Kid- Kurahashi
Pervert- (do I even need to tell you this?) Okajima
Beauty- Kanzaki
Encyclopedia- Nagisa
And the others I guess are....okay.

"Koro-sensei, how did you know me and Maehara were behind you?" you asked. "I could smell you, of course!" He answered cheerfully, still planting the rest of the tulips. "My smelling sense is very good, I could smell you even before you were hiding in the bushes." So that explained why he didn't go back far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk what to put here :/
~~~~~~~~~

Koro-sensei was hanging from a tree, tied with ropes. The class below was trying to stab him with their spears. Karasuma an Kayano entered the scene.
"How it going?" Kayano asked Nagisa.

"He's not even taking us seriously." Nagisa answered.
"Do you call this an assassination?" Karasuma asked.
"Hang on. From Koro-sensei's weak point," Nagisa opened his pocket diary.

"I don't think its working, Class E. Even with this handicap, I'm still faster than all of you. You must be dreaming if you think you can kill me..."

Nagisa spotted a figure on the tree. It was a girl. Surprisingly, Koro-sensei had not noticed her. She was moving slowly towards the branch from which Koro-sensei was hanging from. Till now, Kayano and Karasuma had also noticed her and were watching her intently. The girl after reaching a close but hidden spot, moving to show a cloth hanging from her neck with something in it. She unwrapped the cloth to reveal a knife. A real knife. She bent forwards to cut the rope which was holding Koro-sensei. Just as she cut the rope, the branch also snapped.

As she only had her hands on that spot, she didn't fall. But now, she was hanging for her dear life. Some students went over to Koro-sensei and some of them were looking at (Y/n) trying to comfort her? Her hands slipped and she fell....into the arms of

Karasuma (no ship here, haha, my evil is showing) (wait, were you shipping yourself with Karasuma? Ew, no!)

The frail girl was now so terrified that she didn't even understand what had just happened. "Your uniform is dirty (Y/n)." Kayano said as Karasuma set (Y/n) down. "O-oh? yeah. Sensei said he could smell us from far away so I put my jacket and some of my clothes inside the classroom. And then I rolled in dirt and dry leaves so my scent couldn't be traced by him." The girl explained as Nagisa took notes.

On the other hand, Koro-sensei had escaped and was mocking the students.

"Unfortunately, it didn't work. The branch snapped itself." (Y/n) said disappointed. "It was still a good attempt. Even the others didn't notice you on the tree." Karasuma encouraged.
"Oh and, I'll be your PE teacher from now on."(Karasuma)
"What?!" (Nagisa and you)
"I'm doubling tomorrow's homework"(Koro-sensei)
"WHAT?!?!"(everyone)

Everybody still started cheering about the near success after a while. -_-

~~~~~~~~~~
Night time
Your house
~~~~~~~~~

You started twisting and turning in bed, still in sleep. You were having a nightmare.

"The Earth is in danger, so you must keep it a secret. If word gets out, your memory will be wiped out immediately" one of the two people who were standing said while a boy on a couch facing the two was looking at Koro-sensei photo.
"Everyone in that class has received the same briefing. They have begun executing their missions. Once your suspension is over, you'll go there. Thus, we want you to take part in the assassination too." the other person said.

"Hey, will this rubber knife really work?" The boy asked bending it. "Yes, its harmless to you, but its effective against him." He got an answer back.
"I see... It doesn't matter if he isn't human." the boy said stabbing the knife into the paper with Koro-sensei's photo on it. "I've always wanted...to kill a teacher." The boy said dropping the paper and knife to the ground. His face features became clear in the darkness. He looked...evil.

You sat straight up gasping. You had woken up in cold sweat from the nightmare, or a....vision? You tried checking the futures but....they were locked.

Author here! Well, I felt so motivated with new followers, I wrote this thing here too within 24 hours, although they form one episode 😅.

Well, just wanna say, thank you!

Author gonna sleep cause its 3:00am. Goodnight, Good morning or Evening people!