Chapter 19

Tentacles were wrapped around the trees around the area and you gaped intently at the figure from which they emerged from. It wasn't the one you expected to have tentacles, though. Why would she have tentacles. Fear seeped through every vein and blood vessel and you had a what you would guess, a fight or flight reaction.

Or maybe not.

"Why the fuck would you come back now?!" Why were you arguing? Even an idiot wouldn't do that! "(Y/n)..." The voice became softer, even she was amused by your actions. The tentacles suddenly thrashed around the forest and you covered your head with your arms. They felt intimidating, almost uncontrollable.

"You... I considered you a friend!" You shouted again as soon as the loud whipping noise stopped. "And what you did to me - You left without explaining." You firmly stated, legs shaking. "I don't think I need to do that. *Sigh* You can be so oblivious sometimes." A tentacle shot right at you and before you could comprehend anything-

...

...

It missed? No, you moved out of the way? "Tch, I knew it." The female spat out angrily. "You have your share of secrets too, don't you?" Her hazel eyes were dark and glared at you with fury, her facial facial features still not clearly visible.

"No wonder he died. All of the fierceness went to you." A pause, as if she could feel your blood boiling; or regret about it. "You could prove of use- tch." She stopped herself from saying anything; in a soft manner. "Look, I don't really care what you do now." The female said in a calm manner instead.

"But don't you dare get in my way." Hah, glaring at you like you wanted to be in her way in the first place. "Oh well" You whispered- no, where did you get this cockiness from? In less than a second, you were in front of the girl, her black hair finally coming to view, and her hazel eyes widening in fear and shock. A tentacle came thrashing towards you, but you caught it. You grimaced as blood dripped from where you caught it.

"I don't care whether you go on a rampage, just don't meddle in my life anymore." You said, spiteful, and glared back at the girl. You weren't having this ... . "I didn't. Okay? I didn't kill your sister." You felt tears forming in your eyes. This wasn't how you planned to get this conversation at all.

No, you hadn't planned this at all.

You didn't even want to look at her in the eye. Or at her, anywhere.

(Y/n)'s POV (because I'm tired of writing your/you/(Y/n))

I tried opening my eyes again, as to why Yuki- the girl was so silent. Rage, was what I felt. "Hah. Why are you getting angry now? Remember that conversation about my sibling?" I snapped.

'Help me please. I don't want to confront her like this. Please someone...'

"You-" The female started, only to be abruptly intervened by loud claps. They seemed to echoing around rather than having a permanent source.

"Oh my. What do we have here?" A wisp of smoke formed a face in front of the tentacled girl. She yelped in fright and swung another one of the slithery dangerous tentacle. But the wisp only disappeared. A swift motion of something from the back and she fell unconscious.

All emotion vanished from my face. Except one. Pure fear.

I turned around and sprinted towards no known goal.

~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY GUYS SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO GOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THIS BUT I HAVE NO PLANS OF CONTINUING THIS.

IM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU HANGING THOUGH, SO
THERES TWO OPTIONS NOW.

1. I make the last chapter as a brief story about what happens.
2. Or, I tell you what main events happen and write a detailed, soul-touching last chapter.

QUICK GUYS, DECIDE :)))