~The Trade part 2~

Y/N ended the call without listening to the other side and pulled out his gun.

The h/c male untied the older male carefully still pointing his gun at him. Gesturing the male to stand up and walk ahead of him slowly he walks behind the tall dimple
dimple man.

Y/N POV

I ordered him to turn right and left ignoring the fact that he just saw my secret room.
We walked into the kitchen and I gestured him to sit on a stool that was across the kitchen , I put my gun down and glared at him, Namjoon rolled his eyes at me and watched my every move whilst crossing his arms.

Time skip because I m tired and sleepy😪😴

I placed the plates on the table and gestured him to come sit with me, surprisingly without arguing or talking back to me he nodded his head and sat across me.

He held his chopsticks with his right hand and started eating, widening his eyes at the first bite he quickly ate the food and smiled while doing so.

"Your cooking is better than Jin hyung's,
instead of wasting your life as an officer you could've become a chef or something"

Namjoon said.

I smiled to myself and looked at my food, the doorbell rang so I got up about to walk towards it, but before doing so, I grabbed a hand cuff from the kitchen drawer and cuffed him to the table's leg.

I soon as I opened the door I was tackled to the ground by my younger siblings with a big tight hug.

(Your mother adopted Seo Woo Jin
and Kim Ye Joon when they were babies and she didn't want to change their last names to Kang )

Seo Woo Jin

11 years old

Kim Ye Joon

13 years old

They finally got off me and helped me up my mother was sitting in a wheelchair with my girlfriend behind her. I smiled at the both of them and welcomed them in, I hugged my mother and Lisa and pushed my mother's wheelchair. I guided my mother, Lisa and my younger bros to the second livingroom of the house which was upstairs.

Namjoon was in the kitchen so he wasn't able to see them.

I went back downstairs and knocked Namjoon out, I uncuffed him from the table an pulled him to my secret room and tied him to the chair again but this time I taped him as well. I got out my secret room and locked it with a secret code incase he tries escaping.

I close the book shelf door and walked back to my family, more like ran.

Author's pov

Y/N walked back to his family that were sitting in the livingroom upstairs, his younger brothers playing on the playstation whilst sitting on the big black bean bags that were 1 meter far from the big screen.
The screen was almost as big as Y/N, which made it more exciting for the young boys.

Y/N sat next to Lisa, across his mother,
Lisa was older than Y/N by two years, but he was the mature one in their relationship, it's their third year together and he loves her more than anything in this world, she loves him too.

Lalisa Manoban (Lisa)
19 years old.

Lisa kissed his cheeks and smiled sheepishly at him.

"How have you been mother?"
Y/N asked holding his girl's hand.

"I am doing better, but you still didn't tell me how your making all that money?
I am worried about you son"
She spoke with sadness in her voice.

"Don't worry mother, I promise that I will tell you when the time comes. But it's nothing illegal, I promise."
He smiled reassuringly and turned his head towards his girlfriend.

"Let's go to your room"
She whispered.

"Excuse us mother"
Lisa said as she pulled Y/N's hand and pulled him towards his room.

15+

Lisa's pov

As soon as we entered Y/N's room I pushed him to his bed and kissed him. I trapped him with my hands and moved my lips to his neck peppering it with kisses, I moved my lips to his Adam's apple and sucked on it,
Y/N's moans were soft and they were turning into groans. No matter how much I pleasure him he never becomes hard.
I moved my lips to his jaw and then to his lips, I kissed his lips biting his bottom lips making him groan and entering my tongue inside his mouth, he doesn't bother fighting for dominance and let's me take the lead. A
knock on the door interrupted us. I pulled away and stared at his lips. He sat in bed and pecked my lips before getting up and walking to the door with me behind him.

We walked back to the livingroom and his mother started teasing us.
I held Y/N's hand not wanting to let go, I want him to be safe forever. This world doesn't deserve him, no matter how nice he is to everyone around him they always get him hurt.

I still remember how he broke down to tears in my arms before. We were still kids back then, he was 12 and I was 13. His step father used to abuse him, beating him to the pulp everyday, not allowing him to eat and torturing him. If anyone ever lived what Y/N has I doubt that they would be alive right now.

He is strong, or maybe it's how we see him.

Your pov

I pecked Lisa's lips and carried my mother while she carried the wheelchair.
I walked to my front door and unlocked.
Walking carefully to the car I placed my mother in the back seat and closed the door.
I put the wheelchair in the trunk and helped Lisa and my bros into the car.
I gestured the driver to go and waved them goodbye.

I walked back inside and sat on my couch staring at the wall blankly.

Emptiness.