Chapter 7

My hips swayed along to the sensual music in between sweaty people who knew nothing about personal space. Myself included.

I felt a strong pair of hands grip my waist and joining our bodies in time with the music. I had a couple drinks since we arrived and I can proudly say that I am thoroughly drunk and having the best night since I came to this city.

My heart was beating to the tune of the music and my body was being controlled by the beat of the song and the strangers hands. Cloud 9.

"Let me buy you a drink beautiful."

My eyes shot open at that request. That voice was way too feminine to be coming from the guy currently grinding into my ass. I turned to my left to find a smirking Mia.

Grinning like a madman I left my horny dancing partner and jumped into my best friends arms. Luckily for both of us she was able to catch me despite both of our drunk asses.

"Hey baby." I whispered seductively into her ear which caused us to giggle like school girls.

My previous dance partner watched us with lust clear in his eyes. "Let me buy both of you a drink" he suggested in a flirty tone. He was clearly hoping for the three of us to end up in the same bed tonight.

Mia and I smirked at one another before agreeing to being spoilt with drinks for the evening.

We threw back our third shot before letting our latest drink sponsor know we would find him again later after we got back from the ladies room. Receiving a peck on his cheeks as thanks before we left him for the evening.

"Let's find the boys" Mia shouted over the music as we finally lost the guy in the crowd. I nodded.

We weaved through the bodies of drunk people until we finally found three drunk guys entertaining a group of ladies laughing their heads off at something one of the boys said.

They were in their element.

"Should we cockblock?" I smirked over at Mia who had the same evil look in her eyes.

Suddenly we both ran up to the boys and began spewing lies about cheating me, hitting the shit out of them while the girls stared in horror.

We were chaotic. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY MOTHER" I screamed at Tommy, tears brimming my eyes.

The girls quickly left the horror show after we accused them of passing various STD's amongst our families.

Tyler refused to talk to us for about 10 minutes, telling us that we just scared of his future girlfriend.

"Not our fault she couldn't handle all your baggage." Mia hummed as we dragged all three of them towards the bar for more shots.

I felt a warm hand touch my exposed back, guiding me through the drunk bodies once again.

Maybe tonight I could finally have sex with one of these boys. Whichever one offered first I guess.

Suddenly a hot breath next to my ear let a shiver shoot through my body, "If you wanted me all to yourself all you had to do was ask" Tommy's hand moved lower down my back before stopping just above my ass.

"Maybe I just wanted to cause a scene." I replied shooting him a wink over my shoulder.

We reached the bar and Brett ordered two shots for everyone. I'm going to hate myself tomorrow morning.