Y/n squinted her eyes at the guy, looking at him from head to toe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n squinted her eyes at the guy, looking at him from head to toe.

"Hi, future Joohyun unnie. As you can see, we have Y/n/n here, silently judging Park Bogum-"

"Aish, Yeri-ssi!" Y/n whisper shouts as soon as she heard Yeri talking to her camera again while filming her. "What in the world are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to practice?"

"We're on a break. By the way, are you perhaps jealous?" Yeri asked with a teasing smile, still filming.

"Me? Jealous?" Y/n asked. "For goodness sake, why would you ask that- Of course I'm jealous!"

Yeri laughed as she filmed Y/n's furious face before pointing the camera at Joohyun and Bogum.

"Tsk. Look at this guy trying to steal my future wife.."

"Unnie would choke you if she heard you say that." Yeri told her.

"I don't mind being choked by Bae Joohyu-"

"Oh my god!" Yeri whisper shouted, slapping Y/n on the arm.

Suddenly, Y/n froze as she stare at her boss smiling widely because of the guy in front of her.

Y/n will admit, she felt sad knowing she can't make her boss smile that wide. She almost did everything just to see her lips curl up into a smile but unfortunately, it seems like nothing worked.

But...Park Bogum made her boss smile effortlessly..

"Aish, why is she smiling at that guy." Y/n spat bitterly causing Yeri to laugh as she pats Y/n's back.

"Well, they're really close."

"You think?" Y/n said sarcastically making Yeri chuckle and practically shove the camera on her face. "Stop filming me, Yeri-ssi."

"This is for the future."

"Hmph! Whatever." Y/n sulks before walking towards the two with Yeri following behind her.

"Boss!" Y/n greeted, jumping excitedly when her "future wife" looked at her.

"Ew. She looks so in love." Yeri mumbled to her camera, chuckling at the scene in front of her.

"I missed you, my Baechu~"

"Ugh, stop calling me that." Irene said coldly, rolling her eyes at the girl.

"Joohyun-ah," Bogum called making Y/n scowl at the name.

I wish I get to call her by her name. Y/n thought.

"Introduce me to her, would you?" Bogum said making Irene sigh.

"This is Lee Y/n, my-"

"Her girlfriend-"

"-assistant." Joohyun ended, glaring at Y/n when she interrupted her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Bogum." The guy said, offering his hand which Y/n accepted.

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 (𝐁𝐚𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧/𝐘𝐨𝐮) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें