Chapter 1: Genesis

There was once a man named Prince Rogers Nelson. He was a starving musician who resided in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He began his career as a lead singer in a band named 'Grand Central'. After years of failed chances, He finally decided to seek for better work. He soon became an instructor. He applied at Minnesota High to become a musical instructor. Prince adored his job, he loved to teach; However, there was something he loved more than his job. He loved his star pupil student, Egypt. She was a senior in the school who also starved to learn everything she possibly could about music and because of this, A forbidden relationship was formed.

It was a windy September in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was the same month Egypt and Prince first met. She was new to the school and sought for acclimation with the system. Egypt who is an anxious girl was merely passing through the hallway with arms filled with books when  she walked past a foolish child who was rushing to class. The foolish child  dropped their pencil on the floor and Egypt, as she walked slipped on the writing utensil and spilled her textbooks on the floor. Egypt gasped and scrambled to retrieve her textbooks; However, Egypt frantic motions were ceased when she heard a thunderous voice coming from behind her. 'Egypt?' The anonymous being asked. 'Yes?' Egypt replied She turned around to see a skinny man who was about average height in front of her. The being smiled at Egypt as he crouched down to help her gather her books. 'I'm your teacher, Mr. Nelson.'  When Egypt laid eyes on him the first thing that came to mind was how alluring he appeared.

'Come here.' Mr. Nelson motioned. He grasped her hand and guided her to his class. 'You can sit right there.' Mr. Nelson guided. He pointed Egypt to the third row of the choir and Egypt sat down
She shifted her body to the front to provide Mr.Nelson with her undivided attention as he began his lecture.

'Alright, class, Today we are going to be learning how to breathe from our diaphragm. When we are singing, we are supposed to stand tall. Once we have corrected our posture, We must begin the process of breathing from our stomach.'  Mr. Nelson demonstrated the exercise and the class followed. The class mimicked the instructions and inhaled the air as well. Egypt smiled from ear to ear at the commotion. She had never attended a musical session that was this in-depth. As Mr. Nelson taught each movement he made Egypt's eyes followed. It wasn't long before Egypt became Mr. Nelson's best student.

During her journey of studying in Minnesota High, she made a few friends of her own. Kimberly Robinson and her boyfriend Jacques Gibson. Although they became her closest of friends they never knew of Egypt's and Mr. Nelson's relationship.

As the months continued, Egypt felt herself slowly falling in love with Mr. Nelson. The private rehearsals after every band practice weren't helping much either. It took a while for Egypt to allow Mr. Nelson to invade her space. She wasn't very trusting of strangers, but there was something about Mr. Nelson she couldn't shake. She often daydreamed about Mr. Nelson and herself lying on the grass and sharing a milkshake in the middle of an abandoned park. Egypt never once believed her dreams would become reality. The first sexual encounter that Egypt and Prince shared was during a chilly Wednesday afternoon in the month of January. 

The instructors had returned home early due to early dismissal. Egypt and Prince were alone together like every other day in the musical room. Egypt and Prince consistently exchanged glances when they sat together at the piano. Prince was invariably a diligent instructor. He would always allow Egypt to sit on his lap and manipulate the keys.

Egypt sniffled whilst Prince placed her fingers on the keys. 

'I just can't do it!' Egypt exclaimed. Prince sighed and commenced to manipulating her fingers with his hands. 'Can you hear the sequence of the beat now?' Mr. Nelson inquired. Egypt sat there motionless unwilling to allow her fingers to be used. Mr. Nelson noticed Egypt's eyes were dejected. He decided to approach Egypt in an appropriate manner by creating space for Egypt to sit on the bench.

 'Let's try another method.' Mr. Nelson commanded. Egypt nodded and Mr. Nelson began to play a classical track. Egypt and Prince hummed to the melody of the song and as Egypt continued to hum, Mr. Nelson silenced himself. Mr. Nelson was pleased to hear how well Egypt sang. 'You have such a beautiful voice.' Mr. Nelson complimented. Egypt blushed at Mr. Nelson's comment and proceeded to sing louder. Prince felt himself getting lost in the way her lips danced about. He slid beneath Egypt and held her closely to his stomach.

This is how the infamous forbidden relationship of Prince and Egypt began.