Chapter 4: Moving Forward

The warm sun began to arise in the tangerine painted sky. It peaked through the window of Prince and Egypt's house. The sun shed light upon the glistening half naked body of Egypt. It showed every inch of her curvaceous body. You can almost tell why Prince fell in love with her in the first place. It was another school day; however, by the looks of it, Prince and Egypt were way too comfortable to care. The sun began to brighten up even more. It beamed into Prince's eyes, awakening him from his previous slumber. He let out a loud groan. His eyes made contact to the sculptured body imprinting his memory foamed mattress. The way the light shined upon her body made him hungry for her touch. He didn't want to wake her because he knew how tired she must have been. He realized quickly as the sunlight shed light upon the soaked sheets. He realized it was one of those nights, last night. The alarm clock had gone off hours ago; but Prince didn't care about that. He didn't care about that job or those silly co-workers who judge his hobbies. Prince was soaking up this moment right here, right now. 

The way Egypt looked as she laid dreaming in his bed. These were the moments he wished he could cherish for the rest of his life. Prince couldn't help but to admire her frame. 'Wow.' he whispered to himself. The alarm clock began resounding blaring noises; but Prince still didn't care. He threw his alarm clock into the drawer and shifted his attention back to Egypt who was still consumed by the slumber angels. He enclosed himself toward her beautiful frame. He placed a kiss upon her stomach and placed his head upon her chest. He could hear her heart beating at such a rapid pace. He knew even in her sleep she was fighting off life's demons. Prince began to groan. 'Oh baby.' He tightened his grip on her body, placing his hand upon her breast. This made Egypt moan in the most sweetest way possible. She awoke from her slumber, viewing Prince as he gave her a blameless glare. She smiled to herself.

 Egypt was still slightly groggy. Prince was excited she had awoken. 'Oh, did I wake you up?' Prince asked. Egypt could barely gather words to express emotion. She just moaned for Prince's touch even more. Prince loved the feeling of being needed. He's a teacher, for christ sakes; but there was something different about the way Egypt needed him. Its something more in depth, more intense. It made much more of an impact than anyone else ever did. ''I-I can make you some breakfast? Would you like that?'' Prince asked. Egypt nodded in response to his request. Egypt loved Prince; but there was something she loved almost more than her Prince. She adored his cooking. Egypt could barely muster any conversation from before, yet every time Prince offered to cook she always had repetitious request. 'A grilled cheese.' Egypt mumbled to Prince. Before Egypt could groan another word he was already on it. He cared for Egypt like he'd care for an innocent little puppy. Oh how she was the light in his life. Egypt doesn't know it; but he was quite lost without her. Yes he loved his music and teaching; but in the night his bed grew cold. He dreamed of having someone to take on the world with him and Egypt was just that. All Prince ever wanted to do was wipe away all of her tears. He wanted to pretend like last night never happened; but it did. It happened and they had to somehow handle what the future held for the both of them. 

'Rise and shine, Egypt!' Prince exclaimed. He sat the grilled cheese sandwich on the opposed side of the bed. Prince climbed on top of Egypt and proceeded to grace her body with multiple kisses. Egypt loved it when Prince kissed her. It felt so special to her, each kiss held a memory of them being together. Egypt groaned and wiped the gunk from her eyes. She glared over at the plate of grilled cheese sandwich Prince had prepared for her. 'Aw, thanks, babe!' She took a bite out of the thing like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Prince giggled to himself. 'You know I love to spoil my little Princess.' Egypt looked outside and gasped to herself, 'Don't you have to be at work?'' Egypt asked. ''Today is all about us, sit back and let me take care of you.'' Prince replied. He scooped Egypt's body up and walked over to bathroom. He placed her body into the crystal-white bath tub and proceeded to run a bath. He poured his infamous caramel bubble bath into the tub. He stripped himself from his clothing and climbed into the bath tub. He stripped Egypt from her clothing and grabbed his sponge loofah. He lathered it up with soap and began to wash her body. The warm water felt so good on her skin and so did Prince. Prince shifted her body to his chest and placed his plump lips upon her ear. 'Its all about you today.'