1. SANA'S FIRST DAY BECOME WORST DAY 😶

Today is my first day in my new school and i was little nervous as i was nervous becoz its a new place in a new city...but thank god i have my best friend with me...

i got up early as my phone awaked me...and i was the call from my dear friend AVI....

(AVI full name anushka sharma... is shehnaaz's best friend and she was her long diatanced friend as due to her father's tranfer they had to go to dilhousie for studies but now they are together again and she is in 12 class....with sana)

avi:oye tu uthe nhi abhi tak school nhi janna tereko...oh pagal ladke uth jaldi mere school mai teachers bhahut khadoos hai tere dilhousie vale school jaise nhi hai...chl abb uth...bolege b kuch uth ja jaldi...hello sana kya huya hello...

sana: oh mere ko bolne toh de...

avi: haan haan bol..

sana: yaar tune mereko yeh kyo bola k mere dilhousie vale school jaise teachers kyo nhi honge...mai phele se hi bahut nervous hu...aur upar se ese bol rahe hai...

avi: yaar sare teachers nhi hai but kuch hai vese b tereko pta chal hi jaiega tu bs jaldi tyar ho mera class inchrge bahut khdoos hai aur class mai nhi ghusne dega agar late huye toh...

sana: but agar tu phone cut krege fir hi mai ready honge school ke liye...chl bye..

avi: okay...ready hokar bhar a jana...mai wait karuge..fr ekathe chalege...

sana: oky bye..

she cuts the call..

sana and avi gets ready on time but thier car was not working thats why they got 10 mins late for the class...

sana's pov..

i was going enter to my class and suddenly i saw a teacher inside the class....he was good looking ...handsome but looking angry..

we ask for permission to enter but he started shouting on us...

pov ends..

( the teacher is none other then aur sukhla g...)

sid: why are you both late...it this the time to come to school...tell now..

sana got sacred to see him shouting on them...

avi:sorry sir...
sana: sorry sir.. while shivering

sid: hey you...(pointing towards sana) you are a newcomer right...

sana: yes..

sid: he again shouted..dont your teacher of previous school taught you to came on time at least on your first day.

sana: sir...aur car was not working so that's why we ..
.
sid didnt listened to them and shut the door on thier face...

sana started crying as her first impression was not good on her teacher...

avi: yaar rooh mat plzz..mai ese liye bol rahe the jaldi anne ko...yeh sir bahut khadoos hai...bahaut daante hai...

sana: (wiping her tears) its okay...kuch nhi hota mai nhi roo rahe...im strong i can bear his scolding...

(note: sana always used to scared if anybody shouted aur scolded her and started crying but her father told her not to cry if anybody scolds aur shout at her...just be strong and dont cry)

avi: haan yeh theek hai..abb hamme yaha bhar hi rehna hoga...jab tak voh ander nhi bulate...

sana: chl koi na...we are strong we can stand...but avi yeh kaise teachers hai tere school mai...i hate him...he literally shouted on us...

sid'pov...

the new girl is looking so scared as she saw a ghost...i think she had not been scolded by her teachers in her previous school...thats why she shivered at my tone...but she is so innocent and beautiful....what are you thinking sidharth...she is your student and this was needed as its was her first day and she is late this should not done...but i think i had scolded her more then her mistake...

sid's pov ends..

after 15 mins sid opened the door and asked them to come in the class...

sid: now go and sit at your place and dont get late tommorow...

sana and avi was about to sit when sid said...

sid: hey you...newcomer...can you do a favour...

sana: yes sir...

sid: if you want...can you please introduce yourself to the class...

sana: ohh...sorry sir i forget...

she comes at front and introduce herself to the class...

sana: hey class im shehnaaz kaur gill...from sacred heart school dalhosie...

sid: what was your percentage in class 10 boards...

sana: i got 97% in my boards...

sid: okay...you can sit now...

she goes and sits with avi...

sid started teaching the class...

after teaching he asked sana to bring her notebook...

sid: shehnaaz please come with your notebook...

sana got scared as she had not written anything in it...not even a single word...

sid again...shouted...

sid: bring your notebook...

sana show him her notebook which have only drawings made with pen...like doodles...this added more to his anger...as he was observing her from last 20 mins and she was only drawings something in her not book...

sid: is this a class of art or craft or do whatever you want....haan...anwer me..

sana: she shivered at his tone ....so..r.r.y si.r..

sid: sorry...it is your
first day and you are giving this impression that you are a careless student....

sana: no..sir...i was just...sid intrupted..

sid: what just...i dont want to listen any excuse...u just need a good punishment...

sana: she was on the verge of crying but she stoped her tears which were about to come out of her eyes....
sorry sir...i will not do this again...

sid: no ...you will write this written sums on board 10 times in your notebook tomorrow as your punishment and i will check it in first period firstly..and remember one thing this is not your old school where you will not scolded aud punished for your mistakes ...here especially in my class you have to concentrate on study only...i am a very strict teacher and i will not spare you for your mistakes...understood...now go back to your seat...

sana sits down with avi and started crying putting her head on table...

its for today....
plzz vote and comment hows it...