Chapter 126 Yozora's Awakened

Start from the beginning

Onui was shocked by what Yozora said. As her face was slowly turning red, she remembered what she had to do. Onui handed Yozora something. As the boy looked, he saw it was his nichirin blade. Onui soon held another sword in her hands.

"A-anyways.....i've brought you back your old sword and i've heard you made a new form for your breath and your own sword style that involves more than one sword so i made this."

Onui handed Yozora the second sword that was in its sheath. As Yozora drew his first sword from its sheath, he saw the color changing back to its normal black color.

Yozora smiled as he was glad to have his old sword back

Yozora smiled as he was glad to have his old sword back. Soon he looked at the newest sword that Onui made for him. When he drew the blade from its sheath, it had its normal steel color. But something was different about this blade, when it started to change color it wasn't the color black like the first one. In fact, it kind of surprised Yozora when he saw what color it was.

 In fact, it kind of surprised Yozora when he saw what color it was

This was a surprise to say the least. The sword in his left hand was pitch black, while the sword in his right hand was a bright crimson. As this happened an image of both Sora and his other self were seen behind him with a smile on their faces for a brief second.

"Heh.....so this is all thanks to you two. I can't thank you enough."

As Yozora was ready to leave the room, Nora stopped him for a moment. As Yozora looked at the girl, she saw that she was holding a set of clothes for him.

"Your old haori was destroyed, so i wanted to give you something else to wear. I hope you're okay with it."

As she hands the clothes to Yozora, the boy smiled and thanked her. As Yozora walked out of the estate, he had on the upper part of the demon slayer corps uniform as he heads for the Demon Slayer Corps' headquarters.

~At headquarters~
Ubuyashiki was sitting down as two of his children were beside him. As he sat there and waited, Yozora soon enters the location and took a knee.

"I'm sorry if i kept you waiting, Oyakata-sama."

"There is no need to apologize. In fact, i must be the one to ask for forgiveness. You were kidnapped by a third party that i wouldn't have expected and for that I am sorry for my negligence."

Yozora simply shook his head. No one could've predicted that incident. However, there was a reason why Yozora was here. Soon, Ubuyashiki spoke what was on his mind.

"Yozora....i am sorry to do this after having just recovered. However, the Shie Hassaikai cannot be ignored any longer. So i ask of you, take down the Shie Hassaikai."

"Understood."

After saying that, Yozora stood up and prepared to leave. However, Ubuyashiki almost forgot to tell Yozora something.

"Yozora....you may bring some reinforcements along if you need to do so."

"No thank you, Oyakata-sama. Compared to Upper Moon One and a certain jerk i know, the Shie Hassaikai isn't even a threat to me anymore."

As Yozora left the headquarters, he went back to the Butterfly Estate. When he enters his room he grabbed both of his swords. Just as he looks over his bed, he saw Rengoku's haori hanging on the wall.

"Just you watch Rengoku-san......."

Yozora soon puts on the new clothes that Nora gave him. His clothes consist of a black shitagi that appears to have grayish wind designs in the upper portion of the shirt, a black kosode that has grayish wind designs on both of the sleeves, a white sleeveless haori, a white sash around his waist, white tabi, and waraji. As Yozora exists the estate, he felt the wind blowing through his hair as he starts on his next mission.

"..........i'll show that your faith in me wasn't a mistake."