"Morning," we stepped in with Jared.

"Morning," came the happy answer as I stepped to the ready made coffee.

"We overslept a bit Mom, you shouldn't have to do all this. Should have come banging on the door to wake us up," Jared stepped to her, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, please, Jared. Finally I can do my Mom duties; let me enjoy," she smiled happily.

"How are the sweeties?" Jared asked, turning to the girls.

"Surprisingly calm," Anna chuckled.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked in the meantime, turning to Constance who was doing what seemed to be guacamole.

"You just relax, Avery; I got this, but thank you," she smiled.

Brian was so excited to play around in the studio that right after breakfast he and Jared disappeared in a blink of an eye, we only heard the excited chatter fading away as they hurried out of the dining room.

"Okay, let's hurry with the cleaning if we want to do some shopping before the girls get too tired," Anna stated as she stood up gathering the plates while I put the leftover food onto one plate.

"Alright," nodded Constance, "Give those to me, Avery, I'll handle it. Are you joining us for the shopping spree?" she asked as she took over.

"Sure," I smiled with a nod.

Yes their family was very tight, but I appreciated that they were trying to include me. I wish I was just less awkward.

"Sounds great," smiled Anna. "Would you mind helping me dress the girls?" she asked as she was cleaning up the mess they made while the twins were crawling around under the table in just diapers. "We have to leave as soon as possible. They usually last three hours before they crash from tiredness. In a stroller they last two hours max. Then shopping won't be fun anymore."

"Why don't you leave them for Brian?" asked Constance from the kitchen.

"He was overexcited about the at home studio since yesterday. I want to let him enjoy," Anna chuckled.

I looked at them interested and even I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth.

"What if I stay with them? Here? You two can go have some fun and chill..." I offered.

I mean, if I really am going to be a mother at some point... I have to familiarize myself with babies.

"Oh, it is sweet from you, but... believe me they are a handful. It took some time for me too to learn to handle both of them alone... And yesterday you seemed pretty overwhelmed just by one of them," Anna smiled, trying to put it nicely that she doesn't trust me with them.

"I know... of course, but... I wouldn't mind having them around and if... if I feel like I can't handle it the guys are around."

Anna looked at me thinking as Constance spoke up.

"Let her do it, Anna. She will be great," Constance gave me a knowing smile which made me look away.

"Well... alright," Anna shrugged. "If anything comes up just call Brian, okay? I'll go bring some of their toys down."

"Of course," I smiled excited and after she left Constance rubbed my back.

"You'll be just fine. You'll see it's not as terrifying as you think," chuckling she picked up one of them. "And we will go shopping with you tomorrow."

"Yeah," I smiled as I took a deep breath, grabbing up the other girl from the floor gently. "So... um... which one is which?" I asked uncertain.

Constance laughed.