"Turn around let me hold you" i whisper. She smiles, kisses me a few times before she turns around.

I wrapped my arm around her body and pull her against me. This feel amazing, having her in my arms. She will always be safe with me, I will protect her with my life.

I kiss her cheek and we both fall asleep with the rain still coming down hard.

....

My body wakes up at the exact time every morning. We are still in the exact position we last were, her in my arms and I couldn't be happier. Do I really need to go do my stretches? I just want to stay here with her the whole day.

No Alex you need to stretch and besides you can't waste a beautiful summers day in bed.

I slowly get out of bed and put on my bathing suit for the day. I go with the grey one today. It kinda looks like a sports bra and pantie but it's not.

Naya is still fast asleep as I close the door behind me. I walk down the stairs, grab a bottle of water and my yoga mat and head out on the deck. The sun isn't up yet but it's already light outside. The deck is still a bit wet but water doesn't bother me at all.

I start my stretches one by one. It still amazes me how one's body can bend in certain ways. The flexibility of a muscle is mind blowing.

After all my stretches I do a few push ups and sit ups. My hand is getting stronger everyday, I can feel it.

"Good morning honey" my mother says sitting down on a chair beside me.

"Morning mom" i say laying flat on my back taking a break from my sit-ups.

She is just like me early risers. She always joins my morning routine. It's our bonding time which i love.

"That storm was not friendly last night" she says looking at the ocean.

"Yeah it wasn't. I was woken up by the wind."

"Yeah me too"

I sit up and look at her. "Uhmm so I have to tell you something."

Her attention immediately turns to me. "I am listening"

I smile and blush a bit. "Naya slept in my room last night"

Her eyes and smile go wide. "And?"

"I told her I am not running anymore and that I want to be with her and.....then we kissed" i smile.

"Ooohhh honey" she says bending down to me. She kisses my cheek. "I am so happy for you"

"Thanks mom" i smile.

"You deserve this honey. You deserve to feel loved and happy. You deserve to hold on to someone like her. I can see the way she looks at you and they way you feel about her Lex. You deserve this so much. She is an amazing beautiful girl."

"Yes she is" i smile and I can see a tear in my mother's eyes.

......

Everyone is up and about getting some breakfast but Naya is not. I don't want to wake her but it's already 8 am and well I miss her. I know for a fact if I go into the room I will not leave. So I occupy my time making myself a smoothie. I had my shake this morning but there is nothing better than a crushed iced strawberry smoothie.

"So I can't wait for Naya to come down" Lara startles me. I didn't even hear her. "I saw her bedroom door is open and yours is still closed? So what happened?" She says excited.

"It's not my place to tell you. She would want to tell you" i smile sitting on the counter.

She rolls her eyes. "If she ever wakes up.....wait did you keep her up all night?" She smirks.