Plane Crash (Niall Centric) Pt. 2

Ahhhh sorry this took so long to get out!! I hope it's okay though haha. Please drop a request!!

-----

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead." 

Liam groaned as he was shaken awake. He opened his eyes, seeing Zayn standing above him.

"Morning." He grumbled. He looked around. Niall was awake, and Harry was next to him, trying to provide the injured boy some comfort. A large pile of bananas, coconuts, and a few scorched bags of trail mix sat by Harry. On the other side of their makeshift fire pit was a large pile of berries.

"Ooh, berries." Liam said, lunging for them.

"NO!" The three other boys screamed. Liam looked at them, confused. 

"What?"

"Don't eat the berries!

"Why not?"

"They made- AUGH!" Niall had begun an explanation, but accidentally shifted his knee, and has now curled up in pain. Harry rubbed soothing circle's on his back.

"Shh, Niall it's okay. Shh."

Once the pain wave ended, Liam looked up at Zayn. "Why can't I eat the berries?"

"Louis did-"

"Wait, where's Louis?" Liam asked, suddenly panicked.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "If you'd quit interrupting me, you'd know!" He sighed. "Okay, so while you guys were sleeping, me and Lou went out to go find some food. He found those berries, and ate them without knowing what they were. They totally messed up his brain! At first, he was convinced he was Darth Sidious, and now he thinks he's-"

"SUPERMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" A voice yelled, as Louis ran into the clearing. "SOMEBODY NEEDS HELP!"

Liam looked at the other boys in confusion. "Louis, what are you-"

Louis's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he collapsed.

"LOUIS!" Liam screamed, running over. Zayn just sighed. "This happened before. He passed out and when he woke up, he was Superman."

"That's so weird." Liam mumbled.

"Boys?" Niall's voice was weak and raspy. Liam and Zayn turned around, to where Niall was leaning against the tree. "Do you think they'll find us soon?"

"I'm sure they will." Zayn said. Niall frowned.

"What if they don't even know we're missing?"

"Bud, we're international pop stars. If they don't know we're missing, then we have the worst management ever."

"We already do." Zayn mumbled.

"I'm sure they're already looking for us. Plus, there's no way they can hide this from the fans." Liam smiled. "Our girls would swim across this bloody ocean if it meant helping us."

"Liam, help me move Lou." Zayn grunted, struggling to lift the boy from his awkward heap. As the older boys move Louis, Niall snuggled into Harry's side.

"Haz?"

"Hmm?"

"What if they don't find us?"

"They will, Silly."

"What if I die before then?"

Harry looked down at Niall, alarmed. He was sweating a ton, and his paler than usual. Not wanting to worry the blonde, Harry smiled assuringly.

"You'll be okay, Ni. How's your knee holding up?"

"It's fine." Niall grumbled, never wanting to complain. Harry sighed.